Welcome to your dream practice! Bring your vision of Integrative healthcare to life today! Set your own hours and practice standards.
- Thriving, profitable, low-volume, fee-for-service Integrative/Functional Medicine Practice experiencing rapid growth. Currently offers Functional Medicine, BHRT, IV therapies, condition-specific nutrition, bio-electromagnetic therapies, LDA, preventive aging, and botanical medicine.
- Functional Medicine model used to successfully treat cases including: autoimmune diseases, cancer, dementia, metabolic diseases, allergies, GI conditions. We also offer Integrative Medicine with acupuncture, energy therapies, emotion therapies.
- Current patient base of 1000 active patients can be directly transferred to your care for immediate income
- Includes profitable medical supplement retail business, on-site and internet.
Benefits of the opportunity:
* Great lifestyle in central North Carolina’s progressive central location. The Triangle (Raleigh, Durham and Chapel Hill metropolitan area) consistently ranks among the top regions in the country to live, work, start a business and find an affordable home. Close to beach and mountains.
* Cary has been consistently ranked as one of the most livable mid-size cities in the US. Low unemployment, good infrastructure, high creativity. Ranked #2 Best Tech Town and #4 Most Livable Mid-sized City in the U.S.
* Comfortable, easily accessible office space in thriving suburb of Raleigh NC. Fully furnished to promote a relaxing rather than “clinical” atmosphere
* IT access, including cloud-based EMR in each room
* Collaboration with experienced, well-respected Integrative and Functional Physician who is established in the community for 20 years.
* Strong referral network with CAM practitioners
* Established business systems and trained staff minimize the work involved in getting the practice up and running
* Independence and the opportunity to create a practice that is rewarding and enjoyable
* Trained Medical Assistant, Health Coach/RN staff
* Owner financing available
The optimal new physician partner will bring the following aptitudes and interests:
- Functional/Integrative Medicine experience. Residency training and board-certification are not mandatory, however, our patient base is well-educated and consumer-savvy about the benefits of Functional/Integrative Medicine, so you should feel competent with these skills.
- Excellent doctor-patient rapport, and respect for all members of our team.
- Ability to obtain North Carolina medical licensure
Please send your CV and cover letter to Dr.JP4TLC@gmail.com, or call the physician-owner at 919-452-2012. Make your dream happen in 2019!