Last modified: January 28, 2022
Integrated Connections LLC (“Integrated Connections,” “Company,” “we” or “us”) takes privacy very seriously and we work hard to protect your information. We are committed to protecting your privacy through our compliance with this policy.
This privacy notice discloses the privacy practices and describes the type of information we may collect from you or that you may provide when you visit our website; https://www.integratedconnects.com (our “Website”). This privacy notice applies solely to information we collect:
- On the Website.
- In e-mail, text, and other electronic messages between you and the Website.
- When you interact with our advertising and applications on third-party websites and services, if those applications or advertising include links to this policy.
It does not apply to information collected by:
- Us offline or through any other means, including on any other website operated by the Company or any third party (including affiliates or subsidiaries); or
- Any third party, including through any application or content (including advertising) that may link to or be accessible from or on the Website.
Children Under the Age of 16
Our Website is not intended for children under 16. No one under the age of 16 may provide any personal information to or on the Website. We do not knowingly collect personal information from children under the age of 16. If you are under 16, do not use or provide any information on this Website or through any of its features, or register on the Website. If we learn we have collected or received personal information from a child under 16 without verification of parental consent, we will delete that information. If you believe we might have any information from or about a child under the age of 16, please contact us at the contact information provided below.
What Information Is Collected From You?
We collect several types of information from and about users of our Website, including the following information:
- By which you may be personally identified, such as name, postal address, email address, telephone number, social security number, educational background, job history, age, any other identifier by which you may be contacted online or offline (“personal information”).
- That is about you but individually does not identify you.
- About your internet connection, the equipment you use to access our Website, and usage details.
We collect this information:
- Directly when you provide it to us: We obtain information about you when you use our Website, register an account, contact us via email, upload your CV, or subscribe to one of our email communications.
- Automatically as you navigate through the Website . Information collected automatically may include usage details, IP addresses, and information collected through cookies, web beacons, and other tracking technologies.
- From third parties, for example, our business partners.
Information You Provide Us
The information we collect on or through our Website may include:
- Information you provide by filling out forms on our Website. This includes information provided at the time of registering to use our Website, subscribing to our services, posting material, or requesting further services. We may also ask for your information when you report a problem to our Website.
- Records and copies of your correspondence (including email address), if you contact us.
- Details of transactions you carry out through our Website. You may be required to provide financial information when you register for services on our Website. If you make a purchase from us online, your card information is not held by us, but it is collected by our third-party payment processors, who specialize in the secure online capture and processing of credit/debit card transactions, as explained below.
- We never share your information without your permission. When recruiting for employers we contact your first, present the opportunity and you determine if you’d like your information shared with the employer for consideration.
Information We Collect Through Automatic Data Collection Technologies
As you navigate through and interact with our Website, we may use automatic data collection technologies to collect certain information about your equipment, browsing actions, and patterns, including:
- Details of your visits to our Website, including statistics on your page views, traffic to and from our Website, referral URL and ad data. This information also may include how you search for our services, the websites you click on from our Website or emails, whether and when you open our emails, and your browsing activities.
Much of this information is collected through cookies, and other tracking technologies, as well as through your web browser or device. The tracking technologies employed when you use our Website may be first-party or third-party.
It may be possible to switch off cookies by changing your browser preferences. Turning cookies off may result in a loss of functionality when using our Website, and you may be unable to place a job posting, complete our contact form or forward your information for recruitment purposes.
What are cookies?
As most of the online services, our Website uses first-party and third-party cookies for a number of purposes. The first-party cookies are mostly necessary for the Website to function the right way, and they do not collect any of your personally identifiable data. While we do not collect personal information automatically, we may tie this information to personal information about you that we collect from other sources or that you provide us.
We do not control these third parties’ tracking technologies or how they may be used. If you have questions about an advertisement or other targeted content, you should contact the responsible provider directly.
What types of cookies do we use?
Essential: Some cookies are essential for you to be able to experience the full functionality of our Website . They allow us to maintain user sessions and prevent any security threats. They do not collect or store any personal information. For example, these cookies allow you to login to your account and add a job to your order and checkout securely.
Statistics: These cookies store information like the number of visitors to the Website, the number of unique visitors, which pages of the Website have been visited, and the source of the visit etc. These data help us understand and analyze how well the Website performs and where it needs improvement. We use these cookies to analyze how the Integrated Connections Website is accessed, used, or is performing. We may also obtain information from our email newsletters, to learn whether you opened the newsletter or clicked on any of the content. This information tells us about our newsletters’ effectiveness and helps us ensure that we’re delivering information that you find interesting.
Advertising: Our Website may display advertisements. These cookies are used to personalize the advertisements that we show to you so that they are meaningful to you. These cookies also help us keep track of the efficiency of these ad campaigns. Marketing: Third parties, including Google, Facebook, and other social media platforms, may use tracking technologies on our Website to collect or receive information from the Integrated Connections Website and elsewhere on the internet and use that information to provide measurement services and target ads. The information stored in these cookies may also be used by the third-party ad providers to show you ads on other websites on the browser as well.
Functional: These are the cookies that help certain non-essential functionalities on our Website. These functionalities include embedding content like videos or sharing contents on the Website on social media platforms.
Preferences: These cookies help us store your settings and browsing preferences like language preferences so that you have a better and efficient experience on future visits to the Website.
How can I control the cookie preferences?
How We Use Your Information
We use information that we collect about you or that you provide us, including any personal information:
- To present our Website and its contents to you.
- To provide you with information, products, or services that you request from us.
- To fulfill any other purpose for which you provide it.
- To provide you with notices about your account, including expiration and renewal notices.
- To carry out our obligations and enforce our rights arising from any contracts entered into between you and us, including for billing and collection.
- To notify you about any changes to our Website or any products or services we offer or provide through it.
- In any other way we may describe when you provide the information.
- For any other purpose with your consent.
We may also use your information to contact you about our own and third parties’ services that may be of interest to you. If you do not want us to use your information in this way, please contact us at the information below, or adjust your preference in your account.
Disclosure of Your Information
We may disclose aggregated information about our users, and information that does not identify any individual, without restriction.
- To our subsidiaries and affiliates.
- To our contractors, service provides, and other third parties we use to support our business.
- To a buyer or other successor in the event of a merger, divestiture, restricting, reorganization, dissolution, or other sale or transfer of some or all of the Company’s assets, whether as a going concern or as part of a bankruptcy, liquidation, or similar proceeding, in which personal information held by Us about our Website users is among assets transferred.
- To third parties to market their services to you if you have not opted out of these disclosures.
- To fulfill the purpose for which you provide it.
- For any other purpose disclosed by use when you provide the information.
- With your consent.
- To comply with any court order, law, or legal process, including to respond to any government or regulatory request.
- If we believe disclosure is necessary or appropriate to protect rights, property, or safety or our Company, our customers, or others.
Choices About How We Use and Disclose Your Information
We strive to provide you with choices regarding the personal information you provide to us. We have created mechanisms to provide you with the following control over your information:
- Disclosure of Your Information for Third-Party Advertising. If you do not want us to share your personal information with unaffiliated or non-agent third parties for promotional purposes, you can opt-out by checking the relevant box located on the form on which we collect your data. You can also always opt-out by sending us an email with your request to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Promotional Offers from the Company. If you do not wish to have your email address/contact information used by the Company to promote our own or third parties’ products or services, you can opt-out by checking the relevant box located on the form on which we collect your data or by sending us an email stating your request to email@example.com. If we have sent you a promotional email, you may send us a return email asking to be omitted from future email distributions.
We do not control third parties’ collection or use of your information to serve interest-based advertising. However these third parties may provide you with ways to choose not to have your information collected or used in this way. You can opt out of receiving targeted ads from members of the Network Advertising Initiative (“NAI”) on the NAI’s website.
Accessing and Correcting Your Information
You can review and change your personal information by logging into the Website and visiting your account profile page.
You may also send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org to request access to, correct or delete any personal information that you have provided to us. We cannot delete your personal information except by also deleting your user account. We may not accommodate a request to change information if we believe the change would violate any law or legal requirement or cause the information to be incorrect.
Our GDPR Policy
301 S. Howes #2315, Fort Collins, Colorado 80522, United States