Full-Time Nurse Practitioner or Physician’s Assistant in Leading Holistic Pediatric Practice
A unique opportunity to work in one of the country’s leading holistic pediatric practices!
Are you looking for work in a practice that values you as much as it values its patients? Do you want to truly make a difference in the lives of children and their families? At Whole Family Wellness, we value the contributions of our whole team and believe in creating a nurturing, cooperative and unique experience for our employees and patients.
Whole Family Wellness was founded by Dr. Elisa Song, MD with a mission to provide holistic pediatric care to help children thrive – body, mind & spirit. We believe that chronic childhood illness is preventable, and reversible. Our focus is on “root cause” medicine to heal children from the inside out. We integrate the best of conventional pediatrics with functional medicine, nutrition, homeopathy, herbal medicine, acupuncture/acupressure, and essentials oils.
Dr. Elisa Song is one of the country’s leading integrative pediatricians, and we are looking for a nurse practitioner or physician assistant to provide exceptional holistic pediatric care under the guidance and mentorship of Dr. Song.
Do you love being part of a collaborative, supportive team? Are you excited about learning new integrative pediatric skills to truly help children thrive?
If so, keep reading…
Benefits of This Position:
- Training and mentorship with one of America’s leading holistic pediatricians
- Provide holistic well and sick care that truly is PREVENTIVE and helps kids thrive
- Low patient volume
- Opportunities for consulting with complex patients
- Be part of an awesome team of people who love what they do, consistently providing exceptional care and support for our patients
- Work in an environment where the future of pediatric healthcare is being shaped
- Opportunities to help create educational materials, classes, and online programs in support of Dr. Song’s online holistic pediatric site, Healthy Kids Happy Kids
- Very competitive salary and benefits, including health insurance, a retirement plan with company match and generous paid time off
Essential Requirements of This Position:
- Experience in pediatric well and urgent care visits
- Passion to grow and learn holistic pediatric protocols under Dr. Song
- Prior experience in the following is a plus, but not necessary. However, you must be committed to learning how to incorporate pediatric functional medicine, nutrition, herbal medicine, homeopathy, acupuncture/acupressure and essential oils into your practice
- Available to work full-time, Monday thru Friday, 10:00am – 6:00pm
- Exceptional communication skills, both on the phone and in person
- Positive attitude when under pressure
- Work cooperatively with our full team of doctors and staff
- Organized, resourceful, multi-tasking, problem-solving mindset
Responsibilities and Key Elements of This Position:
- Train in integrative pediatric topics, lab tests and supplements under Dr. Song
- Provide integrative well-child care
- Provide integrative urgent pediatric care
- Perform limited procedures – vaccinations, rapid strep/flu testing, urinalysis, hemoglobin testing, suture removal, etc.
- Opportunities to consult with complex patients as appropriate
- Reply to patient messages via phone or online patient portal
- Assist in ordering labs, providing prescriptions refills, completing patient forms
- Shared evening/weekend phone call coverage
- Establish a genuine rapport with patients and families in a nurturing, collaborative relationship
- Maintain patient medical records
- Demonstrate pride and participation throughout the entire patient experience, establishing long-term relationships and trust in our team!
To learn more about the practice and Dr. Song’s work:
How to Apply:
Please email your resume and cover letter outlining why you are the ideal candidate for our position to WFWHire@gmail.com with this exact subject line: WFW Practitioner Resume