Functional Medicine Health Coach or Nutritionist
Do you have a passion for health, wellness and changing lives?
Do you want to be a part of a movement that is empowering people in your community to take back their health?
Do you have a proven track record of providing exceptional customer service and building lasting professional relationships?
If you answered yes to the above, then we can’t wait to hear more about you!
We work to educate and empower people to take control of their health – incorporating the care of the whole person utilizing Integrative & Functional Medicine approaches, to include advanced diagnostics, nutrition, exercise, nutraceuticals, and mindset.
We’re out to disrupt healthcare by engaging our community (and beyond) to teach them that there is a way to get to the root cause of their health issues, instead of just treating symptoms with prescription drugs.
We provide patients with specialized medical consultations and lifestyle evaluations that are comprehensive, in-depth and personalized in a spa-like, nurturing environment. Our practice treats a broad spectrum of patients- including patients with complex medical conditions, autoimmune disorders, adrenal dysfunction, gastrointestinal issues, hormones dysregulation, Lyme and co-infections, mold exposure, environmental toxin exposures, mystery disorders, as well as healthy adults and athletes wishing to optimize their performance.
Our expanding practice has an opportunity for a functional medicine trained Health Coach or Nutritionist to work with an inspiring, mission-driven team that is transforming healthcare. You would be part of a health care team that includes the Functional Medicine Physician, a Wellness Director, two Medical Assistants, a Nurse Practitioner/ IV Infusion Specialist, and a Marketing/Office Manager.
* Collaborative team approach w/mentoring by an experienced Functional Medicine Physician.
* Longer patient visits- therefore low patient volume.
* Opportunity to work in a collaborative, fun, and supportive learning environment with mentors.
* Healthy and supportive staff / team environment with location in sunny South Florida.
* Flexible schedule.
* Competitive salary and comprehensive benefits package including 401K plan, paid vacation, free in-house health care, and employee discounts on products.
* Opportunities for advancement.
* Great work environment and work-life balance.
* Quarterly bonus package.
ABOUT THE POSITION
We are looking for a Functional Medicine Certified Health Coach or Nutritionist who is enthusiastic about our vision and dedicated to helping us carry out our mission and help guide our patients on the path to success. This Coach is a key part of our team and serves as the primary patient liaison and focal point for client education, training, and wellness program Q&A. Our Coach works under the supervision of Dr. George to personalize client treatment protocols, monitor client progress, educate clients on lifestyle management, and maintain appropriate client records. This team member will have phone and face-to-face communications with patients, as well as community outreach for our wellness programs.
You are the right fit if you can:
* Communicate in a friendly and effective manner with all walks of life
* Strong ability to accurately get things done
* Take immense pride in your work and are passionate about improving your craft and skills
* Stay organized even in a fast-paced and dynamic environment
* Stay focused and on task with minimal oversight
* Practice open, honest and supportive communication – our team is small and tight-knit
* Think critically and proactively problem-solve
* Are computer savvy & competent with Web-based virtual meeting platforms
* Have experience with social media platforms & tools for client engagement
This is an in-office position (but will be virtual until the pandemic improves), Monday-Thursday and occasional evenings to work around our clients’ busy work schedules. Hours are flexible. Salary is negotiable and based on experience. Bilingual English / Spanish a plus, but not required.
If this sounds like you, please submit a cover letter with your background & interest in Integrative & Functional care, and a current resume to Ellen DiPaolo at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We look forward to reviewing the resumes of interested, experienced, functional medicine Health Coaches and Nutritionists. We have a great team, with all of us working to improve our patients’ health in a unique practice. Join an amazing team that thinks outside the box and gets phenomenal results!