Functional Medicine Specialist (ND / ARNP / PA / MD)
Vida Integrated Health is growing rapidly, and we are actively seeking a Functional Medicine Provider (Naturopath, Nurse Practitioner, Medical Doctor, or Physician Assistant) to join our dynamic team of integrated wellness professionals. Must have Functional Medicine Training or Experience.
Vida’s FM physicians and residence are part of our integrative clinics that consist of a collaborative and supportive environment for our patients with Chiropractors, Physical Therapists, Acupuncturists, Nutritionists and Licensed Massage Therapist plus experienced support staff.
Our functional medicine practitioners use an integrated wellness model in which the practitioner and Vida team work together to integrate medical and lifestyle approaches for patients.
We are flexible with scheduling full time position or part time status. Positions have flexible hours and competitive pay and benefits. Great opportunity with room for learning and professional growth. We are set up to be fully online or see the patient in person in our Puget Sound Region clinics.
The Key Requirements Are:
- 2 years clinical experience in primary care setting.
- Licensed Naturopathic Physician, Physician Assistant, Medical Doctor or Nurse Practitioner (ARNP).
- Institute of Functional Medicine Training or other similar training, REQUIRED.
- Current and active WA state professional license in good standing.
- Knowledge of injections such as IV Infusion therapy, Hormone Pellet Therapy Procedures, trigger point injections, steroid injections, and PRP Joint/Prolotherapy is a plus.
Provide medical consultations via Telemedicine and/or in Vida clinic.
Comprehensive Benefit Package:
- Paid Vacation, Sick and Holiday
- Medical/Dental/Vision/Supplemental plans
- Great Internal wellness program
- Product Discounts
To apply please submit resume and cover letter
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
Pay: Up to $120,000.00 per year
All staff, patients and visitors must wear masks and have their temperature taken upon entry into the clinic. We have implemented extra sanitizing measures and provide PPE for all staff. Our staff qualify for covid vaccinations.