Integrative Nurse Practitioner or Physician Assistant
Thrive Integrated Health is looking for an experienced integrative medicine Nurse Practitioner or Physician Assistant. We are looking for someone who is adaptable and maintains flexibility in completing tasks in an ever-changing workplace. An individual with a positive attitude who works well with others and is self-motivated to get the job done in a timely fashion.
Thrive Integrated Health is a fast-growing clinic specializing in root cause medicine. We offer intensive biomarker assessments and personalized treatment plans. We treat patients with complicated chronic diseases, endocrine imbalances, environmental sickness, assist with weight loss, and focus on managing health risk proactively for healthy aging. The Nurse Practitioner or PA will manage new and existing hormone management cases. Experience preferred but on the job training is available. Hours of operation are 9:00-5:00 Monday through Friday. No weekends. Competitive base salary with bonuses for clinic growth. Open to both full or part time schedules.
- Has experience in holistic women’s health and/or family medicine
- Has good communication skills
- Demonstrates integrity, care and compassion when working with patients, families, and staff
- Proficient with minor office procedures including in-office bioidentical hormone pellet insertion, follow up and comprehensive understanding of labs, patient education and creation of supplement protocols
- Keeps and maintains appropriate records relating to all professional services rendered
- Uses electronic medical records systems
- Performs the duties assigned by Employer from time to time that are commensurate with professional services normally and customarily performed by a physician
- Active NC medical license or eligible to apply for a NC medical license
Please note we are in the process of building a new website, so our current site and list of services is out of date. To learn more about Thrive Integrated Health please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.« Back