IN OFFICE – Integrative/Functional Medicine NP/MD/DO
The Morrison Center (TMC) for Integrative Medicine is an office-based medical practice. We combine the latest breakthroughs in conventional western medicine with the time-tested natural remedies of complementary medicine. By integrating healthcare in this way, we seek to achieve optimal outcomes for our patients.
We are seeking an Integrative and Functional Medicine Provide, Physician (MD/DO) or Nurse Practitioner.
- Be an active team member within TMC and support the physicians and medical staff in providing patient care to all TMC patients.
- Evaluating and treating patients independently.
- Providing patient care with a high level of service that fall under candidates training, including but not limited to coordination of care, preventative care and health maintenance to patients.
- Must be familiar with the philosophy, standards, and objectives of TMC and work collaboratively to achieve them.
- Must be cognizant of, and comply with, all TMC policies and procedures, as well as pertinent state and federal regulations.
- Developing an understanding of integrative/functional medicine testing protocols and treatment strategies.
- Be enthusiastic and self-motivated about ongoing education, get up to speed on existing TMC testing and treatment strategies, stay abreast of new testing and treatment strategies that enhance patient care.
- Supporting the implementation of strategies which enhance patient care as well as the patient experience.
- Hands-on involvement in developing treatment strategies, while proactively providing input on how to improve existing patient care services.
- Attend and actively participate in staff meetings.
- Returning patient calls, prescription refills, assisting with letters of medical necessity, and responding to patient emails.
- Become acquainted and comfortable with TMC culture, values and attention to patient care.
- Master’s Degree in Nursing Science
- University/college registered nursing program
- Bachelor’s degree from a leading university
- Medical school completed
- Residency completed
- Licenses and Certifications
- Certified as a family medicine physician
- Certified in a medical specialty – preferred but not required
- Keen interest in Integrative & Functional Medicine
- Performs well in high paced environment
- Shows empathy and compassion to patients and coworkers
- Takes initiative and is adept at multitasking and prioritizing responsibilities
- Strong interest in learning new techniques modalities and practice methods
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Flexible and open to constructive feedback
- Team player who able to work well with others
- Possesses integrity and is honest
- In Office
Job Type: Full-time
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Vision insurance
Experience: Integrative/Functional Medicine: 1 year (Required)