Integrative/Functional Medicine Nurse Practitioner
The Morrison Center (TMC) for Integrative Medicine is an office-based medical practice. We combine the latest breakthroughs in conventional western medicine with the time-tested natural remedies of complementary medicine. By integrating healthcare in this way, we seek to achieve optimal outcomes for our patients.
- Be an active team member within TMC and support the physicians and medical staff in providing patient care to all TMC patients.
- Evaluating and treating patients independently.
- Providing patient care with a high level of service that fall under candidates training, including but not limited to coordination of care, preventative care and health maintenance to patients.
- Must be familiar with the philosophy, standards, and objectives of TMC and work collaboratively to achieve them.
- Must be cognizant of, and comply with, all TMC policies and procedures, as well as pertinent state and federal regulations.
- Developing an understanding of integrative/functional medicine testing protocols and treatment strategies.
- Be enthusiastic and self-motivated about ongoing education, get up to speed on existing TMC testing and treatment strategies, stay abreast of new testing and treatment strategies that enhance patient care.
- Supporting the implementation of strategies which enhance patient care as well as the patient experience.
- Hands-on involvement in developing treatment strategies, while proactively providing input on how to improve existing patient care services.
- Attend and actively participate in staff meetings.
- Returning patient calls, prescription refills, assisting with letters of medical necessity, and responding to patient emails.
- Become acquainted and comfortable with TMC culture, values and attention to patient care.
- Master’s Degree in Nursing Science
- University/college registered nursing program
- Keen interest in Integrative & Functional Medicine
- Performs well in high paced environment
- Shows empathy and compassion to patients and coworkers
- Takes initiative and is adept at multitasking and prioritizing responsibilities
- Strong interest in learning new techniques modalities and practice methods
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Flexible and open to constructive feedback
- Team player who able to work well with others
- Possesses integrity and is honest
- In Office
- Health Insurance
- 401K Plan