Seeking Full-Time Functional Medicine Physician (MD/DO) with Partnership Opportunity
The Hansell Center for Functional Medicine (“HCFM”), a leading integrative & functional medical practice in Durham, NC, is seeking a full-time, board certified physician (MD/DO) with the opportunity for partnership. We provide highly personalized care and maintain an extensive waitlist.
HCFM incorporates leading, research-based functional medicine with a focus on the treatment and prevention of disease. As a result, we look at the critical interplay of nutrition, exercise, sleep, mental health, and the microbiome. We start by doing an exhaustive analysis of patient history, lifestyle, and clinical workups (e.g., specialized blood panels, DUTCH test, etc.). From there, our interventions include nutritional coaching, tailored supplements, peptide therapy, BHRT, acupuncture, personal training, and detox strategies (including sauna on site).
- Board certified in Family Medicine, Internal Medicine, or Med/Peds
- Interest in Functional/Integrative Medicine
- Team-oriented and highly motivated
- Exceptional communication skills and emotional intelligence
- Motivated to learn, teach, and personally practice what is preached
- Business-minded and strategic about the management and growth of the practice
- Functional Medicine CME and Peptide Therapy knowledge experience is a plus
- Competitive salary starting at $180K with profitability and productivity incentives
- Partnership potential
- Active clinical training and healthy CME stipends
- Retirement, medical insurance, and PTO
- Relocation reimbursement