Functional/Integrative Medicine Physician or Nurse Practitioner
Synergy Wellness Center is a holistic healthcare company whose wellness experts utilize an Integrative Functional Medicine approach that empowers individuals and practitioners to work together to address the underlying root causes of disease through an understanding of each person’s genetic, biochemical, and lifestyle factors. Our wellness providers work with clients to build partnerships and a comprehensive understanding of their current state of well-being, and co-create personalized Care Plans. Synergy offers Health Consultant and Wellness Coaching options for patients to receive guidance, education and accountability to carry out their Care Plans. Our team’s mission is to support clients to achieve meaningful, long lasting relief from persistent health issues, and to offer solutions for those looking to attain the next level in their well-being goals.
We are seeking Functional Medicine Physicians and Nurse Practitioners to join our company located in Hudson, Massachusetts. This is an exciting opportunity to utilize both functional/integrative and traditional medicine to diagnose and treat clients with complex health concerns and may be performed in person or virtually depending on practitioner location. Providers enjoy a flexible work-week with no weekends or overnight call.
- Must have an MD, DO or NP license in the state of Massachusetts with a focus in Functional Medicine or Integrative Medicine with a minimum of 5 years practicing Functional Medicine
- A graduate of an accredited Physician Assistant/Nurse Practitioner program
- Desire to join an innovative holistic company committed to holistic wellness through an Integrative/Functional Medicine approach
- Possess outstanding written and verbal communication, compassionate interpersonal skills, excellent medical judgment
- Demonstrated experience working independently and collaboratively with other practitioners
- Experience working in an energetic, fast-paced environment
- Willingness to develop, learn and apply innovative protocols and treatment plans
- Competitive compensation
- Benefits include Yoga and Meditation Membership