We’re a holistic psychiatry and medicine clinic in the heart of Silicon Valley, committed to providing cutting-edge, compassionate care to our patients. To this end, we recognize that nutrition, diet, and lifestyle are foundational to healing.
We are looking for an integrative/functional nutritionist and health coach who is passionate about helping patients achieve true wellness to join our team. You would provide support to patients who are already working with a medical doctor. Your work would include counseling on diet, stress reduction, and creating a healthy home. As our practice continues to grow, you may also have the chance to see your own clients or clients of other practitioners whom we collaborate with. While a background in wellness, stress reduction, and lifestyle modification is ideal, some training and education in these areas will be provided.
We work with a diverse group of patients, including patients with depression, anxiety, developmental delays, and chronic complex illnesses such as Lyme Disease and Chronic Fatigue Syndrome. Our patients have often seen multiple other practitioners and come to us as their last hope – motivating us to keep abreast of the latest science and cutting edge treatments.
In addition to clinical work, this position may also offer the opportunity to be involved in creating educational materials as well as teaching groups and classes. Interest in giving presentations and/or writing would be a plus but is not required.
Ideal candidate is:
- Someone who is experienced in and has solid knowledge of nutrition, but welcomes the opportunity for further learning in a challenging and creative environment
- Able to work independently and take initiative but comfortable with being supervised and receiving guidance
- Organized and detail oriented
- Empathetic and patient, especially with those who are chronically ill
- Comfortable working with children and adults
- Excellent at communicating in person, on the phone, and by email
- Nurturing and caring but able to set appropriate boundaries
- Committed to living a healthy life
To apply, please submit a resume and thoughtful cover letter.