Sanctuary Functional Medicine in Franklin, Tennessee is seeking a Physician Assistant with a functional medicine background or a great interest in alternative/integrative medicine. We are looking for full or part-time. No weekends and no holidays. The position will work in collaboration with the physician and other clinical providers providing education and treatment of patients, in the clinic, IV Therapy, Sauna Therapy and Neurofeedback. This is an excellent opportunity to become part of a growing team of passionate medical professionals delivering Functional Medicine options not found elsewhere.
About our clinic:
Under the direction of Eric Potter, MD, the clinic offers a Functional Medicine approach to assist patients in finding the root cause of their illness. We are expanding our team due to patient demand, this is an opportunity to become part of our growing team.
· Bachelor’s Degree in Applied Health
· Master’s Degree in Medical Science, preferred
· Minimum of 3 years physician assistant experience
· Physician Assistant License, Tennessee
· Functional Medicine training initiated with goal of Functional Medicine certification
· 2 years of functional medicine or integrative medicine practice (time may be as ancillary provider before becoming PA)