Integrative Medicine Medical Director
Do you have a strong desire to engage in a leadership role, and practice outstanding Integrative Primary Care? Would you love to call the beautiful state of Oregon your home?
There’s a place for you in Albany, OR with Samaritan Health Services, a non-profit integrated health care delivery system. Heartspring Wellness Center’s philosophy is grounded in patient-centered partnerships and a holistic approach to health and healing, with a focus on prevention and addressing the root causes of chronic diseases. We offer a wide variety of evidence-informed support to assist each individual in the promotion and restoration of health. We provide nutritional and lifestyle counseling, acupuncture, OMT, and mind-body therapy.
Our award-winning health system provides exceptional primary care and a range of specialty services throughout the mid-Willamette Valley and Central Oregon coast. The network serves approximately 300,000 residents in Linn, Benton, Lincoln and portions of Polk and Marion counties. Our skilled providers have a passion for building healthier communities through world-class, compassionate health care.
- Heartspring is an integrative medicine clinic whose practices include conventional Western medicine as well as other evidence-informed approaches including functional medicine, OMT, acupuncture, and mind-body therapy.
- Position involves 0.2 FTE admin time as a Medical Director, and 0.8 FTE as an integrative primary care provider.
- Average 16 patients/day; 28 patient contact hours/week for clinical role.
- Average panel size of 1,000 patients for a full-time clinical provider.
- Phone call is 1 in 4 weeks.
- Group includes 6 physicians, 2 licensed acupuncturists, and LCSW, and a dietitian
- Engage in medical education through the teaching of residents and medical students who rotate through the clinic.
- Board certified/Board eligible in family medicine or internal medicine.
- Fellowship training in integrative medicine and/or ABOIM board certification preferred.
- Other training in functional medicine, lifestyle medicine, medical acupuncture, or OMT preferred.
- Should possess excellent clinical skills, communication skills, and a strong commitment to providing excellent care that is team oriented.
- Eligibility to work in the United States, and eligibility for state medical license
- We offer an attractive salary plus incentives, relocation assistance, paid malpractice, CME allowance, and a competitive benefit package.
Physicians and their families will appreciate the abundant outdoor recreation opportunities available in the Willamette Valley, as well as proximity to the pristine Oregon Coast, the Cascade Mountains for snow sports, and Portland, Oregon’s largest city – all within two hours! Experience the unmatched quality of life that our area has to offer.« Back