Functional Medicine Physician (MD/DO) or Nurse Practitioner (NP)
Physician (MD/DO) or Nurse Practitioner (NP) Specializing in Functional and Integrative Medicine for Wellness Center in Northern Virginia and other states
About Rose Wellness
Rose Wellness, with its primary office in Northern Virginia, specializes in Integrative and Functional Medicine. Our focus is on providing quality care to our patients using innovative techniques along with excellent customer service.
We use a subscription-based model in which the physician and health coach work together to integrate medical and lifestyle approaches for patients. We provide virtual appointments as well as in-office appointments in our Northern Virginia office. We utilize an easy-to-use Medical Record System, Telemedicine platform, as well as our proprietary technology portal to enable our physicians and practitioners to deliver exceptional patient care.
Rose Wellness is currently looking for Functional and Integrative Medicine physicians to join our team. The ideal candidate will have the following qualifications:
- Board-certified in Medicine
- Current and active Virginia MD, DO, or NP license. Other state licenses are a definite plus. We provide telemedicine services in multiple states.
- An Institute for Functional Medicine (IFM) or American Academy of Anti-Aging Medicine (A4M) certification or on track to be IFM/A4M certified.
- Experienced in practicing Integrative and Functional Medicine.
- Experience with Pain Management, treating Mold Toxicity and Lyme Disease is a plus.
- Team player with excellent communication and collaborative skills.
What We Offer
- An exciting opportunity to learn from seasoned integrative practitioners.
- Collaborative learning and working environment.
- Easy to use EMR with training on all our technology platforms.
- Proven subscription model for patients for long term care
- Sufficient time to access each patient. New patient appointments of 60 to 90 minutes; follow-up appointments of 30 to 60 minutes.
- Virtual and in office appointments.
- No weekend hours.
- Medical Malpractice coverage is provided as part of our benefits package.
Opportunity available for part-time or full-time work with flexible hours and full administrative and practice support. These are long-term opportunities with room for learning and professional growth.
Opportunity also available for Telemedicine only patients in the states you are licensed to practice.
- Provide medical consultations in-office and via Telemedicine in Virginia as well as in other states.
- The scope of services would require experience with functional medicine testing, interpretation, and development of treatment plans that incorporate the best of traditional and functional medicine therapies.
- Familiarity with supplements and nutraceuticals is highly desired.
Contact and Apply
We would welcome the opportunity to discuss this position with you further. Please email or call today for more information. Also visit our website at www.RoseWellness.com for an overview of our practice.
Cynthia Morgan (Office Manager)