Functional Medicine Physician (MD/DO) or Nurse Practitioner (NP)
Physician (MD/DO) or Nurse Practitioner (NP) Specializing in Functional Medicine for Wellness Center in Northern Virginia
About Rose Wellness Center for Integrative Medicine
We are a multi-specialty wellness center in Northern Virginia specializing in Integrative and Functional Medicine. Our focus is on providing quality care to our patients using innovative techniques along with excellent customer service.
Our founder and President, Sushma Hirani, MD, uses a subscription-based model in which the physician and health coach work together to integrate medical and lifestyle approaches for patients. In addition, we provide collaborative care by other practitioners trained and certified in Acupuncture, Homeopathy, and Integrative Nutrition. We are setup to be fully online (if needed) with an easy to use Medical Record System, Telemedicine platform, and other technology initiatives, enabling our physicians and practitioners to deliver exceptional patient care.
We are currently looking for Integrative Medicine Physicians to join our primary location in Northern Virginia. The ideal candidate has the following qualifications:
- Board-certified in Internal Medicine or Family Medicine
- Current and active Virginia MD, DO or NP license
- Either an Institute for Functional Medicine (IFM) or American Academy of Anti-Aging Medicine (A4M) Certified Practitioner or on track to be IFM/A4M Certified
- Experienced in practicing Integrative or Functional Medicine
- Team player and excellent communicator
Full-time and part-time positions available with flexible hours and competitive pay. These are long-term employment opportunities with room for learning and professional growth.
Medical Malpractice coverage provided as part of Benefits package.
- Provide medical consultations In Office or via TeleMedicine or Remote Work Locations in Virginia
- The scope of services would require experience with functional medicine testing, interpretation, and development of treatment plans that incorporate the best of traditional and functional medicine therapies.
- Familiarity with nutritional supplements and nutraceuticals is highly desired.
Contact and Apply
We would welcome the opportunity to discuss this position with you further. Please email or call today for more information or visit our website at www.RoseWellness.com for an overview of the practice.