Robinson MD is a growing Functional Medicine practice seeking a Nurse Practitioner or PA to join our team, part-time with potential to grow to full-time if desired as the practice grows.
Our mission is to provide a distinctive health care experience with excellent, individualized, compassionate care and an approach that focuses on the root cause of illness and preventive medicine. As a result, patients are empowered to achieve their best health possible so that they will feel better, live longer and achieve success in life.
Robinson MD is a unique and established Concierge/Functional Medicine practice offering Primary Care Medicine, BHRT, IV Therapy, Bredesen/ReCode protocol, Massage Therapy, Weight Management, Comprehensive Diagnostic Testing, In-Office Blood Draws, and Bemer PEMF. We have a long-standing, excellent team of administrative and medical staff that work together to provide the best care for our patients.
We are envisioning the ideal candidate to have:
- At least 2 years of experience in integrative/functional medicine or an interest in integrative/functional medicine with a root-cause approach
- Certified to practice in the state of Florida
- Proof of current malpractice insurance
- Experience with primary care/outpatient urgent care
- A strong interest in or experience using evidence-based integrative/functional medicine approaches
- Shares our core values of care, compassion, and excellence.
- Exhibits the following traits: excellent communicator and listener, optimistic and positive, service oriented, calm and steady in challenging situations, is a team player, is detail oriented and thorough
- Models a healthy lifestyle with proper nutrition/exercise/work-life balance
We are offering competitive pay with annual bonuses based on profit; 30, 60, 90 minute appointments for sick, routine, and new patient visits respectively; 401K match; health insurance stipend; and paid vacation. We will consider covering cost of IFM certification if you are not yet IFM certified.
If you are interested in learning more about this opportunity please forward a letter of interest along with your CV to Sheila@RobinsonMed.com