- Full-Time (9-5 Mon-Fri) // Monday-Thursday in-office, remote work on Fridays. Subject to change as we grow!
- Duties include (but are not limited to): front desk, phones, patient emails, faxes, ordering labs, invoicing, supplement inventory, ordering office supplies, scheduling, general administrative and office support
- Start date: Monday, October 31st
- Incentives: generous salary and paid time off // complimentary PrimeHealth membership
Qualities we’re looking for:
- A teammate that brings welcoming energy to our patients, team, and community.
- Meticulous attention to detail, excellent communication, and interpersonal skills, and a strong work ethic.
- Someone extremely reliable, efficient with their time, and able to coordinate all administrative tasks (front desk, phone calls, scheduling, orders, etc.)
- Self-starter, takes the initiative to get the job done and can work with minimal supervision once trained
- A partner that’s dedicated to the growth of our practice, the success of our patients, and the continuous improvement of our processes
- Bonus points for previous healthcare experience (especially within Functional and/or Integrative Medicine)
Why Join Us?
We are a team of dedicated medical providers, health coaches, and professionals committed to bringing the best of Functional Medicine to our patients and community. As a rapidly growing and highly respected Functional Medicine practice (in Denver and across the US), you would enter a role with a direct impact on the success of our patients and play an integral part in our team.
How to Apply: Include resume & cover letter when applying.« Back