Main Line Health Integrative and Functional Medicine (MLHIFMS) is seeking full-time primary care physician to join a new practice in the beautiful western suburbs of Philadelphia. The practice will be set within a brand new Center for Integrative and Regenerative Medicine (CIRM) on Main Line Health’s Bryn Mawr Hospital campus.
MLHIFMS at Bryn Mawr utilizes a primary care concierge and integrative and functional medicine consultation model. The new physician will be working alongside a well-established integrative primary care concierge provider who is deeply rooted in the Main Line Health geography and has years of experience in taking an integrative approach to patient care.
The CIRM will be a thriving, highly collaborative, healing environment where patients receive clinical care, pursue wellness activities and therapies tailored to their individual needs and goals, and seek education and support for their overall health.
- Current DEA and license to practice medicine in the Commonwealth of Pennsylvania without restriction
- Board Certified in Internal or Family Medicine
- Board Certification in Integrative Medicine
- Functional Medicine training
- Excellent clinical and communication/interpersonal relationship skills
- Willingness and eagerness to learn, mentor and educate others in a community setting
Benefits and Lifestyle:
- Non-profit organization
- High income potential with competitive compensation and incentives
- Excellent benefit package that includes vacation, CME and pension plan as well as 403b with match
- Financial security with working for a top ranked, financially secure healthcare system
- Area is well known for the top ranked public and private schools
- Less than an hour drive to historic Philadelphia
- Wonderful cultural opportunities
- Short drive to hiking trails and conservation areas in Montgomery County and surrounding counties of Philadelphia, Chester and Delaware, beaches, mountains, New York City and Washington, DC