Philadelphia Integrative Medicine
Now Hiring Functional/Integrative NP, PA or MD/DO
Wayne, PA, minutes from Philadelphia
At Philadelphia Integrative Medicine, established 2009, we offer the leading edge of medicine to inspire and give patients the tools to care for themselves to be well. We currently staff fellowship trained and IFMCP certified providers and if you have training underway, you are a candidate! We offer provider mentoring on every level, and have a full panel of patients waiting for you to see. Learn more about us at philly-im.com
• Extended new and follow up visits so you have time with patients
• Top notch support staff with low turnover
• Founder/CEO is an IFM presenter with established mentoring expertise
• 3 days a week, optional additional 1-2 days
• We update our testing options at least every 6 months and offer cutting edge provider education and collaboration. We discuss cases and our evolving field daily for 30 mins as a provider team; this is dedicated, carved out time in the schedule.
Benefits: Liberty Health Share insurance (optional) or cash, to be negotiated with contract
• Board certified in your field with a minimum 3+ years of clinical experience.
• At least 1 year of integrative/functional medicine practice experience.
• Efficiency is essential, with strong documentation skills.
• Excellent interpersonal and communication skills; self-directed, enthusiastic and flexible.
• NP/PA or MD/DO:
• certified or planning on IFMCP Certification through the Institute for Functional Medicine.
• Integrative Medicine fellowship enrollment/completion preferred, not required.
Interested candidates please send a cover letter and CV to email@example.com. Include “Provider Position” in the subject line. In your cover letter please outline:
• What initiative have you taken to pursue a career in the field?
• What additional education have you completed?
• Do you have practice experience?
• If this position requires relocation, why are you committed to this geographic area?
• Do you have the experience and skills required for the position? If not, explain why you are a good candidate.
• Why are you seeking a new job?
• When you are ready to start.
https://vimeo.com/222353534 We Listen – Collaborative & Personalized Treatment
https://vimeo.com/222353649 Find The Root Cause for Long Term Results