RN with Functional Medicine Experience or Certification and Health Coaching Skills
We are looking for our next team member! OptimalSelf MD is a rapidly growing concierge medical practice in downtown Greenville offering plastic surgery, functional medicine, IV vitamin therapy, bioidentical hormone therapy, peptide therapy, weight loss programs, nutritional programs, regenerative medicine, advanced functional lab testing, and pharmaceutical-grade supplements.
As a growing independent practice moving into a new location, we are seeking a Full-Time Registered Nurse preferably with experience in Functional Medicine to work in downtown Greenville, SC. We are envisioning the ideal candidate to be highly motivated and interested in promoting our vision of improving and enhancing the health and well-being of our patients.
Candidate will be an integral part of a multi-disciplinary team and responsible for ensuring continuity of care for our patients. Our ideal candidate will be comfortable doing case management, acting as a liaison to patients and assisting them in implementing care plans, matriculating patients through their programs, doing health and nutrition coaching, and doing follow-ups that may include lab interpretation under the supervision of Dr. Katherine.
In addition to those duties, he or she will be responsible for standard tasks like vital signs, body composition testing, updating charts, doing prescription refills for standard and compounded specialty medications, assisting with procedures, overseeing our IV Therapy division, and ensuring compliance with state and federal regulatory boards. Candidate will be comfortable supervising other members of the team and delegating tasks appropriately.
All staff are cross trained for all positions in the office so that we may be flexible in accommodating schedule changes and managing the flow of the office. To work here, you have to be a team player and willing to shift gears when needed.
– Minimum 2 years of RN experience
– Experience in Integrative/Functional Medicine
– Experience with IV Therapy, infusion and solution preparation expected, or willing to learn
– Current License in the State of SC
– Knowledgeable about Functional Medicine protocols
– Experience in primary care and urgent care
– Exhibits the following traits: excellent communicator and listener, high emotional intelligence, optimistic and positive, service-oriented, calm and steady in challenging situations, a team player, detail oriented and thorough in documentation
We pride ourselves on our values which drive the level of care that we deliver to our patients:
Here For You (An attitude of service, empathy, and availability)
Own It (Drive and ownership)
Do the Right Thing (High integrity)
Be Positive (Great attitude and a can-do positive approach to challenges)
Always Professional (Represent OSMD in a professional manner)
Required Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
– Advanced computer skills for using EMR (Nextech)
– Ability to multitask
– Impeccable English grammar, spelling, and composition skills
– Time management skills
– Organizational skills
– Strong communication skills with patients (by email, text, and phone) AND with co-workers
– Ability to use appropriate medical judgment to handle situations with confidence and appropriate interventions when necessary
– Flexibility and willingness to learn new skills within a dynamic concierge medical office setting
Monday – Friday 8:30 am-5:00 pm but flexible
Nursing, at least 2 years (Required)
IV infusion (Preferred)
Functional/Integrative Medicine (Required)
Registered Nurse (RN) (Required)
BLS, ACLS (Preferred)