We are looking for a Certified Health Coach to be part of the Olivera Wellness team of health care professionals as an independent contractor.
Olivera Health + Wellness has been part of the Chicago health care community for over 40 years.
Olivera Health + Wellness had focused on medical weight loss services as the primary business for many years but is transitioning into a health and wellness business offering Vitamin IV infusions, Booster Shots, Supplement Bundles, Health Coaching, Nutritional Consults, Group Lifestyle Sessions as well as Integrative & Functional Medicine.
For four decades, our team of medical professionals has been committed to helping people overcome obstacles and achieve healthier, happier lives.
Our staff, which includes board certified nurse practitioners, strives to make medically-safe weight loss and IV hydration treatments comfortable and enjoyable.
We have two locations. One is located at Advocate Illinois Masonic Medical Center in the Lakeview neighborhood of Chicago, IL. Our other office is in Elmhurst, IL.
We take the time to get to know our client’s medical history. Once we’ve familiarized ourselves with them, we offer a customized treatment option that best fits their needs. Our client’s well-being is our top priority.
· Individual Patient Consultations – working with patients one-on-one to help them achieve their health goals. This can be a 30-minute face-to-face consultation or an internet session over video. Helping patients understand what changes they need to make in their lifestyle to achieve their health goals. Working with patients in areas such as meal planning, healthy food options, stress management, optimal sleep habits, exercise options, etc.
· Healthy Lifestyle Group Sessions – organizing and planning healthy lifestyle group sessions, both in-office and virtual, to educate clients on areas they should focus on to reach their health goals. Sessions should be interactive and community-based so that clients can learn from each other and hold each other accountable for commitments they make between sessions.
· Working with Charm – electronic medical records system
· Updating client files in an organized and timely manner
· Organizing client appointments and follow-ups using appointment system
· Communicating client needs efficiently and clearly to other team members
· Taking initiative for client processing and workflow
· Educating clients around supplement and IV options
· Providing guidance and cross-training clinical and admin staff regarding services and supplements offered
- Team Player
- Ability to work in a dynamic and fast paced environment
- Passion for helping clients learn to change and grow
- Natural ability to put clients at ease and be open to learning new concepts
- Highly organized
- Certification in Health Coaching
- Desire to continue training in integrative & functional medicine
Please submit your latest CV with cover letter.