Functional Medicine Practitioner NP, ND, MD, DO, or PA
Wanted: Functional Medical Practitioner
Who we are:
Newbridge Health and Wellness is a multi-disciplinary clinic using a blended western and alternative medicine approach. On staff we have a variety of naturally minded health professionals across a variety of disciplines and specialties.
What we offer:
For patients, we offer a unique blend of western and natural modalities such as: pharmaceuticals, nutritional consultations, vitamins/supplements, herbs, IV ozone therapy, IV vitamin cocktails, Chinese Medicine, EEG brain mapping, craniosacral therapy, light therapy, neurostimulation/ neurofeedback, FSM and health coaching. We also offer regular online and in person group visits, support groups, and classes. For practitioners, we offer a collaborative team approach to practice with regular cases study review sessions and scribes for medical practitioners. We also offer discounts on supplements and therapies for all employees.
Who our patients are:
We see a large quantity of chronic, complex cases including Lyme, auto-immune disease, chronic inflammation, GI, mast-cell activation, and connective tissue disorders, mold biotoxin illness, EMF hypersensitivity, SIBO, POTS, and Crohn’s. In pediatric cases we regularly treat genetic diseases, Autism, ADHD, PANS/ PANDAS, and a variety of behavioral/ psycho-emotional disorders.
● Currently or recently practicing as a MD, ND, DO, NP, or Physician’s Assistant
● Completed relevant Functional medicine certifications or education
● Passion for learning/attending conferences and exploring cutting edge therapies
● Knowledge to utilize and prescribe both relevant western and alternative therapies as appropriate
● Guide the patient to engage as an active participant in their own healing
● Host monthly to bi-monthly groups in a topic of your choice.
● Extend genuine care and concern towards patients
You’ll be welcomed into a family of caring, dedicated, and passionate colleagues. You’ll be steeped in cutting edge, holistically minded medicine. If interested, please respond with cover letter & resume.