Lifestyle Medicine Physician (MD/DO)
Our client is a fast-growing, physician founded organization looking to build their team in multiple NYC locations. They believe that patients and clinicians deserve better and strive to provide a more personalized patient experience.
Their collaborative, team-based approach to exceptional care offers access to acupuncture, nutritional counseling, mental health services, and more.
- Whole person care with an emphasis on the physician-patient relationship
- Longer patient visits
- Wellness and holistic services integrated with primary care
- Collaborative culture
- No weekends
- Lifestyle and preventive approach to patient care
- Board Certified MD/DO; preference for primary care specialties
- 2+ years clinical experience
- MUST have a passion for shaping the future of primary care
- Enjoys collaboration and working with a dynamic team