Functional and Integrative Medicine MD/NP/PA
NAVA Health & Vitatlity is a pioneer in the field of integrative functional medicine and the largest practice in the DMV. Our mission is to uncover and heal the root cause of disease, and we are growing rapidly! NAVA patients engage with Physicians, Nurse Practitioners, Physician Assistants, Nurses, Nutritionists, Acupuncturists, Health Coaches and Massage Therapists to achieve optimal health and wellness.
The Physician is an integral part of NAVA’s success, and we are seeking a full time or part time practitioner for our Maryland location with flexibility to travel to our other local locations as needed.
The Physician guides the patients’ plan to optimize and achieve wellness goals. This is achieved through the practice of integrative medicine using traditional & non-traditional methods, revolutionary diagnostics, and NAVA’s proven protocols developed by the NAVA medical team.
- Must have or obtain a Maryland or Virginia medical license in the first month of hire. Must be suitable for additional state licensing as required by the business, which is eligible for reimbursement.
- Possess an unrestricted DEA license and have a clean record and history.
- Board certified in your field with at least 1-3 years of clinical experience.
- Clinical experience in functional medicine and working with an integrative team of practitioners.
- Integrative Medicine fellowship is preferred (A4M, IFM, Apex, etc.)
- Comfort with ambiguous, challenging medical cases.
- Able to quickly adapt to a variety of technology, including telemedical systems and programs.
- Outstanding communication skills, and excellent medical judgment.
- Exceptional time management skills
- Experience with insurance-based practices preferred, documentation and CPT codes
- Self-directed, compassionate, flexible, and personable with all individuals.
- Training and experience in assessment and prescribing for suitability for Bio-Identical Hormone Therapy (BHRT)
- Preference given to practitioners with pellet insertion training and experience
- Eligible for registration with Interstate Medical Licensure Compact (IMLC)
If you are collaborative, passionate, and committed to helping others achieve life-changing health and wellness results, you have found the right place!
NAVA offers competitive pay, paid leave, health/dental/disability/life insurance, and 401K to eligible employees. NAVA also have a robust employee discount plan for all services, including our cutting-edge treatment protocols!« Back