Natural Health Practitioner (Naturopath, Health Coach, Nutritionist, Wellness Coach, HHP, CNHP)
Holistic wellness expert opportunity near La Crosse, WI. Become a valued member in a thriving, established, and reputable practice without needing to build it yourself. Be mentored by a respected practitioner who has become a leader in the natural health field.
· Gorgeous Coulee Region along the Mississippi River https://www.explorelacrosse.com/
· Small town community with big-city amenities (Symphony, Universities, Arts, etc.)
· Phenomenal support staff
· Established, reputable practice
· Large client base with opportunity for a full schedule within 60 days
· SIMPLE retirement plan with a 3% match
· Access to Avatar EAV system
· Online and mobile app scheduling
· Opportunity for worldwide reach
· Generous compensation above industry standard
· $40,000 in inventory on hand (nutrition, herbal, homeopathic)
· Access to additional services – PEMF, Thermography, EVOX, SCIO
Duties and Responsibilities
- Assessing the wellness goals and challenges of the client.
- Creating comprehensive wellness programs.
- Educating and empowering clients to participate at any level.
- Providing educational resources for wellness.
- Embracing and demonstrating a healthy lifestyle.
- Referring to therapies that are outside the scope of practice.
- Avoidance of diagnostic or prescriptive language.
- Maintaining open communication with clients and staff.
- On-site position (no virtual options).
Skills and Specifications
- High level of professionalism and compassionate communication.
- Comprehensive intake/interview skills.
- Knowledge of anatomy, physiology, and pathology.
- Well versed in herbs and homeopathy or willing to become so.
- Strong organizational skills.
- Assessment skills, resources, or technology experience.
- Understanding of alternative therapies and when to suggest them.
Education and Qualification
- Advanced degree preferred.
- Bachelor’s degree with additional training/certification considered.
- Preference for those versed in homeopathy, herbs, and nutrition.
- Salary, compensation, and terms to be determined based on experience. Performance incentives.