[Functional, Preventative Medicine] – NP/PA – Wellness & Longevity Startup
Modern Age is on a mission to add millions of years of healthy life expectancy to the world. We are the first healthcare company designed to slow down your aging. Our medical team uses the latest scientific research combined with evidence-backed treatments to proactively address the most frustrating and under diagnosed impacts of aging. We believe everyone deserves a personalized plan to reach their physical and mental peak and live healthier longer. As a member of the Modern Age team, you will partner with other world-class medical professionals and technologists to combine engaging digital experiences with one-of-a-kind clinics that offer holistic solutions to help you feel your best at any age.
Modern Age launched its first two locations in New York City in 2022.
To achieve our vision, Modern Age is currently seeking experienced Nurse Practitioners and Physicians Assistants to join our team at one of our beautiful NYC clinics. Our team delivers expert patient care across an assortment of longevity categories such as hormone health, cognitive function, bone health, metabolic health and more. They share their desire to work in a modern clinical environment that facilitates delivery of the highest quality of care through things like longer appointment times and modern technologies that facilitate a great patient experience. Our team is high-energy, collaborative, and committed to delivering measurable health outcomes for our patients.
- Complete thorough and holistic consultations and develop appropriate treatment plans based on customer concerns, goals and comprehensive lab results.
- Prescribe appropriate pharmacologic and non-pharmacologic interventions such as hormone replacement therapy, supplement regimens, or in-person treatments such as vitamin injections or aesthetic procedures.
- Maintain charting/clinical documentation for each customer.
- Serve as a subject matter expert on aging wellness by maintaining up to date knowledge on our products and services, and emerging therapies.
- Partner with our Chief Medical Officer to contribute to protocols for new offerings as we expand our menu to include even more categories of care.
- Partner with our Head of Clinical Operations to optimize customer experience, safety and efficiency of our offering to ensure the highest standard of care is delivered to all customers.
- Partner with Marketing to showcase the clinical expertise behind the Modern Age brand through our online presence, including website and social channels.
- 3+ years experience working in an outpatient medical setting, ideally in a private practice or start-up environment where an entrepreneurial mindset is highly valued.
- Experience prescribing or advanced knowledge of hormone replacement therapy.
- Experience or training in functional and/or lifestyle medicine concepts that can be applied to our consultation experience.
- Must be a currently licensed NP or PA in the state of New York; other states a plus
- Must maintain yearly continued education and stay current on product and service lines
- Experience working in a multi-specialty environment a plus, along with a desire to continually expand your practice by learning new procedures and therapies.
- Ability to work evenings, weekends as required for clinic operations (schedules typically provided 1 month in advance)
At Modern Age, we believe in taking care of each other and that starts with offering our team members a comprehensive benefits package including:
- Employer sponsored health, dental, vision and disability coverage
- Pre-tax commuter, health, and dependent care flexible spending accounts
- Paid Time Off
At the time of posting the annual base compensation range for this role is between $140,000 and $200,000 depending on experience and licensure. Base salary compensation offered will be market driven at the time of offer. Total compensation may include other components such as a sign-on bonus, in addition to a full range of medical, financial, and/or other benefits, dependent on the position offered.
You can learn more about Modern Age and our team by visiting us on LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/company/modern-age.« Back