At MaxWell Clinic, we practice patient-centered, proactive medicine to assist our patients in their journey to maximum wellness. Our experienced team addresses all aspects of a person’s well-being – body, mind, spirit, relationships and environment through innovative diagnostic tools and technologies to educate and enable optimal wellness. MaxWell Clinic is a fast-paced, patient focused environment where our team works collaboratively.
We are currently seeking an RN or LPN to join our team! Candidates must be highly professional, detail-oriented, and have strong communication skills as well as a passion for teamwork and wellness.
This position will provide clinical support to ensure excellent patient relations, and includes interaction with patients, patient’s families, and external customers regarding patient related issues.
- 2 years experience as RN or LPN
- 1 year of experience in infusion nursing or comparable experience preferred
- IV skills
- Professional with strong customer service skills
- Team player
- Ability to be flexible and multitask
- Familiarity with electronic medical records
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Detail oriented organizational skills with high follow through
- Full time position (Mon-Fri)
- Collecting and accurately recording vital signs and medical histories
- Patient education
- Preparing patients for examination
- Performing diagnostic and therapeutic procedures
- Administration and monitoring of IV infusions and medications
- Preparing samples for routine testing and analysis
- Accurately record results for further analysis and easy reference
- Monitor inventory samples and supplies
- Maintain a clean work environment
- Handling medical or contaminated supplies and equipment
- Other duties as assigned
- Cultural sensitivity appropriate to ethnically diverse patient and employee base
- Compassionate and warm towards other
- MDHQ experience preferred but not required
Qualified applicants, please email your resume to the link in the application button.