Seeking Physician, MD or DO, or PA/NP for Functional and Integrative Medicine Practice
The Magaziner Center for Wellness, a nationally recognized center for integrative and functional medicine, is looking for a dynamic physician, nurse practitioner or physician assistant interested in joining our expanding and thriving medical practice. For more than 30 years, the Magaziner Center has treated patients with complex conditions and chronic illness with natural and non-toxic remedies. We offer primary and preventive medicine, cutting-edge regenerative therapies, sophisticated and advanced care for cancer patients, as well as a full range of health and wellness management for virtually any and every condition. We are looking for a stellar practitioner to match our passion and drive to provide the very best personalized, quality care and clinical results for our patients.
- We specialize in the following conditions: cancer, heart disease, high blood pressure, diabetes, autoimmune disorders, gut health, neurodegenerative diseases, hormone imbalances, chronic fatigue and fibromyalgia, Lyme disease, allergies and toxicity, chronic pain, sports injuries and diseases of aging.
- Ideal candidate is a passionate, highly motivated, open minded, progressive practitioner who thrives in a collaborative environment. Taking initiative and having a thirst for knowledge will be rewarded.
- Must be able to communicate clearly, integrate wellness education into a plan of action, synthesize and utilize advanced laboratory tests and possess a superior knowledge of oral supplements and IV nutraceuticals.
- Knowledge and interest in PRP techniques, prolotherapy and therapeutic peptides is beneficial and IFM, A4M or ACAM courses and certification is advantageous.
- This is a full-time position seeing 8-10 patients per day. We offer competitive compensation and an exceptional bonus plan and full assistance from administrative and caring support staff. This is an unparalleled learning opportunity and includes a generous continuing education allowance.
If your ultimate goal is to transform healthcare, come grow with us. This is an outstanding opportunity to live and work in southern New Jersey, close to Philadelphia, and a gateway to the northeast. We are an easy drive to NYC, Baltimore and Washington DC, as well as beaches and mountains that offer four seasons of abundant activity. At the Magaziner Center for Wellness, so much more is possible.« Back