Integrative Pediatrician (MD/DO) for Thriving Practice
Living Water Pediatrics is seeking a full-time Functional Pediatrician (MD/DO) for thriving pediatric practice in Charlotte, NC. We are the only integrative, full scope pediatric practice in Charlotte and we work within the direct primary care model. We also treat pediatric patients with complex medical problems through functional medicine. Our practice is focused on building a trusting doctor-patient relationship to transform the health of the child and the family. We work in a collaborative team approach with our experienced nursing staff and certified integrative nutritionist and health coach. We limit our patient panels to have quality time with our patients and to maintain a “family feeling” to our practice. For our patients, who seek functional medicine evaluations, we use in depth biochemistry and genetic testing and lifestyle interventions to impact health. Our nutritionist and health coach works alongside providers to support the implementation of treatment plans.
We are a dynamic, pediatric functional medicine practice with five years of established care in our practice and a strong reputation in the integrative medicine community in Charlotte. We have 30 years of combined pediatric experience and we are always willing to learn new approaches to care, to help our patients. Currently, we have a long patient waiting list for our care. A new provider will be busy with patients from the start.
We are looking for a candidate, who is:
- Passionate about preventative health and functional medicine for children
- Hard-working and brings a positive attitude to work
- Practices medicine with integrity and compassion and works well in a collaborative team approach
- Has intellectual curiosity to learn about new ways to approach pediatric medicine and to grow your field of knowledge in medicine
- Board certified in Pediatrics and has experience in practicing full scope general pediatrics
- Functional medicine course work/training with preference given to applicants with IFM certification
- Active NC medical license or eligible to apply for a NC medical license
- Ready to practice medicine in the way you were trained for it to be!
The Position offers:
- M-F work day, 1/2 day off during the week, minimal shared weekend sick call
- 6-10 patients a day
- Competitive salary for qualified candidate
- Retirement savings + employer match
- Employee Health stipend
- Company wellness discounts
- CME Allowance
- Mentorship with a IFM Certified Pediatrician, who has been mentored by the country’s top experts in pediatric functional medicine
About Charlotte, NC:
Known as the Queen City, Charlotte, NC, has become a darling of the South. It is in the top five fastest growing cities in the country. Charlotte boasts a low cost of living, beautiful weather, the mountains and the ocean within a few hours’ drive, and robust cultural and recreational offerings for a metropolitan city. Charlotte is a great city for families who love close-knit communities, good public and private schools and outdoor activities.
Interested candidates please send your statement of interest and CV with your application.« Back