Lifestyle Medicine Physician (MD/DO)
Our client is a fast-growing Physician-founded and led membership-based medical & wellness organization that offers a wholistic healthcare experience in innovative settings.
As a digital healthcare organization focused on helping people achieve their best health, they developed a model that allows for a more personalized patient experience that is better for patients and clinicians.
Their preventive medicine approach helps keep people healthier so they don’t get sick.
- Emphasis on the patient-physician relationship
- Low patient volume: 15 patients per day in a collaborative, team-based approach
- Holistic, Wellness services: acupuncture, nutritional support, mental health therapy, physical therapy
- No Weekends, Evenings or Hospital
- Competitive salary and benefit package
- *Equity on Day One*
- Board Certified MD/DO
- 2+ years clinical experience
- Passion for shaping the future of primary care
- Enjoys collaboration and working with a dynamic team
- Primary care specialties