Nurse Practitioner / Physician Assistant
The Kaplan Center is looking for a full-time Nurse Practitioner or Physician’s Assistant.
The ideal candidate should be trained in outpatient family/internal medicine as well as functional/ integrative medicine, with at least 3 years of practice experience. The right candidate will be partnering with Dr. Kaplan in caring for individuals suffering with complex chronic medical conditions.
This is a new position in the center. It will involve addressing the needs of Dr. Kaplan’s patients, including follow-up care and communicating with patients regarding their labs and addressing their needs outside of regular office visits. There will also be an opportunity for the NP/PA to develop her/his own patient portfolio within the practice although primary responsibility will be attending to the patients directly under Dr. Kaplan’s care.
Dr. Kaplan maintains a membership only practice. He treats patients throughout the country suffering from conditions including chronic tick borne-diseases, ME/CFS, Chronic pain, PANS/PANDAS, POTS, chronic depression and anxiety disorders.
A successful candidate should be :
- Compassionate and dependable trustworthy with strong communication skills and follow-through;
- Willing to take on complex patient cases;
- Capable of developing patient protocols and drafting educational materials
- Able to implement patient treatment plans and do case management
- Collaborate and contribute as part of an integrated health care team of doctors, nurses, physical therapists, acupuncturist, psychotherapist and nutritionist.
- Willing and able to make a long-term commitment to the Kaplan Center.
Highly competitive salary and benefits« Back