Integrated and Functional Connections is recruiting for an innovative and long established employer in Western Massachusetts.
This start-of-the-art Integrative Health Center offers preventive and diagnostic medical services with a large staff to include physicians, nurses, nutritionists, exercise and behavioral specialists, as well as other wellness experts.
This employer truly takes an Integrative, Functional and Lifestyle Medicine approach in prevention and disease management utilizing advanced testing, educating on lifestyle and spiritual wellness, and providing comprehensive treatment plans to achieve optimal health.
This position offers:
- Competitive compensation, generous PTO, medical, dental, CME and great quality of life.
- VERY low patient volume with longer patients visits and a large support staff that provides personalized patient care focusing on health and wholeness.
- A collaborative team that works in synergy to provide an integrated approach to prevention, disease management and lifestyle change.
- Relocation assistance available.
- Must be Board Certified (MD/DO) with 3+ years of clinical experience.
- Education in Integrative, Lifestyle, Preventive or Functional Medicine.
- Experienced speaker who is passionate about their work.