Integrative Family Medicine of Asheville (IFMA) is seeking a MD/DO to join a team of 3 physicians, 2 PA-C’s, a nutritionist, and health coach. Position starts at 2 or 3 days / week (your preference) and will progress to full time as the patient panel grows.
IFMA is a direct primary care practice with a mission of providing affordable integrative primary care to the local community. The focus of our clinic is lifestyle medicine. We opened in 2011 and are now a stable, thriving practice with an excellent reputation. We are well known in the community and enjoy a healthy relationship between both conventional and integrative providers.
We have won numerous awards for our innovative approach to primary care and continue to develop our model as an example for other physicians. We support continuing education and community involvement. We have regular provider meetings to promote a positive collegial environment as well as staying up to date on current practice.
Asheville is a wonderful community nestled in the Blue Ridge mountains of Western North Carolina. The community provides diverse outdoor activities, cultural events, music, arts, excellent schools, and stellar restaurants. (https://www.exploreasheville.com/)
Please read through our website to learn more about us. www.integrativeasheville.org.
- Average of 11-12 patients / day
- No Call
- No Weekends
- No hospital rounds (outpatient only)
- Competitive pay
- Board Eligible / Board Certified in Family Medicine
- Excels in skills of empathy and compassion
- Experience with nutrition
- Experience or interest in Lifestyle Medicine
- Works well in a team based atmosphere
- Committed to ongoing program development, practice growth and expansion.
Suggested, not required:
- Board Eligible / Board Certified in Integrative Medicine
- Trained in an integrative specialty (lifestyle medicine, manual manipulative therapy, acupuncture, herbalism, or other mind/body treatments)
Please email your CV to email@example.com. Please do not call our office as our front desk staff are focused on patient care.
Looking forward to connecting with you soon!
The Team at Integrative Family Medicine of Asheville.