Full-Time Nurse Practitioner or Physician’s Assistant in Leading Holistic Pediatric Practice
A unique opportunity to work in one of the country’s leading holistic pediatric practices!
Are you looking for work in a practice that values you as much as it values its patients? Do you want to truly make a difference in the lives of children and their families? At Infinite Health, we value the contributions of our whole team and believe in creating a nurturing, cooperative, and unique experience for our employees and patients.
Infinite Health was founded by Dr. Sheila Kilbane, MD, with a mission to provide holistic pediatric care to help children thrive – body, mind & spirit. We believe that chronic childhood illness is preventable, and in some cases, reversible. Our focus is on “root cause” medicine to heal children from the inside out. We integrate the best of conventional pediatrics with functional/integrative medicine and nutrition.
Dr. Sheila Kilbane is one of the country’s leading integrative pediatricians, and we are looking for an additional practitioner to provide exceptional holistic pediatric care. Most of our patients are doing everything the pediatrician is recommending, but they are still struggling. Using our unique seven-step system, we provide high touch, individualized treatment solutions for a range of conditions.
Do you love being part of a collaborative, supportive team? Are you excited about learning new integrative pediatric skills to truly help children thrive?
If so, keep reading…
Benefits of This Position:
- Training and mentorship with one of America’s leading integrative pediatricians
- Provide individualized care that is preventive and helps kids thrive.
- Low patient volume with extended patient visit time
- Opportunities for consulting with complex patients
- Be part of an excellent team of people who love what they do, consistently providing exceptional care and support for our patients
- Work in an environment where we are shaping the future of pediatric healthcare
- Opportunities to help create educational materials
- Competitive salary, Bonus Compensation, Paid Time Off, Paid Holidays
Key roles and responsibilities
- Provide integrative pediatric care for complex cases
- Research new scientific papers for treatment protocols, supplement solutions, disease-specific resources
- Reply to patient messages via phone or online patient portal
- Assist in ordering labs, providing prescription refills, completing patient forms
- Shared occasional weekend phone call/patient email coverage; this is extremely minimal since our patients keep their PCP.
- Conduct New Potential Patient Consultations
- Establish a genuine rapport with patients and parents in a nurturing, collaborative relationship
- Maintain accurate and timely patient medical records
- Demonstrate pride and participation throughout the entire patient experience, establishing long-term relationships and trust in our team
- Networking in the community to build presence and awareness
- Provide content for marketing and education purposes
Educational and Experience Requirements
- NP or PA License to Practice Medicine in the State of North Carolina
- Completed functional medicine training
- At least five years of pediatric care with at least two in functional medicine practice
- Some knowledge about treating kids with toxic mold exposure
- Passion to grow and learn functional medicine protocols with Dr. Kilbane and her team
Skills, Attitudes, Abilities
- Self-starter with demonstrated ability to take initiative
- Exceptional communication skills, both on the phone and in-person
- Positive, cheerful attitude consistently
- Ability to work cooperatively with small office team
- Organized, resourceful, problem-solving mindset, able to complete a variety of tasks
- Service-oriented mindset
- Committed to own self-care, healthy lifestyle, and personal growth
- Curiosity about developments in the field of functional medicine
Available to work full-time, Monday, Wednesday, Thursday, 9:00 am – 5:30 pm, Tuesday 9:00am – 4:00 pm, and Friday 9 am – noon.
If you would like to integrate your skill, knowledge, experience, and wisdom into the team, anchoring the patient care experience as Dr. Kilbane focuses on the next phase of practice development, we would love to hear from you.
You will need a current CV and Letter of application to apply online through this Indeed posting: