Functional Medicine Nurse Practitioner
APPLICANT MUST HAVE A MINIMUM OF 1 YEAR FUNCTIONAL MEDICINE EXPERIENCE. IF NO FUNCTIONAL MEDICINE EXPERIENCE, APPLICANT WILL NOT BE CONSIDERED.
Do you have a passion for health, wellness and changing lives?
Do you want to be a part of a movement that is empowering people in your community to take back their health?
And do you have a proven track record of providing exceptional patient care, customer service and building lasting professional relationships?
If the answer to that is yes, then we can’t wait to hear more about you!
We work to educate and empower people to take control of their health – incorporating the care of the whole person through neurology, endocrinology, immunology, nutrition, and exercise.
We are on a mission to reach out to our community and beyond and teach them that there is a way to get to the root cause of their health issues, instead of treating symptoms. We are looking to add another Nurse Practitioner to the team who is dedicated to carry out this mission with us!
Here are the values our office lives by:
- We work to do the right thing every day
- We empower people to take back their health
- We are committed to delivering the highest quality in everything we do
- We believe a team member should be valued and rewarded for hard work
- We create a positive and supportive environment
- We welcome change and strive to continually improve
Immunity is looking to hire Nurse Practitioner with experience in Functional Medicine, located on the Hippocrates Wellness campus in West Palm Beach, to provide exceptional care and guidance to guests/clients while following all standards of care and facility requirements.
We are looking for those that have great customer service, a positive attitude and has a health focused mentality that will understand and respect the Hippocrates campus and lifestyle.
- Perform functional medicine evaluations, order, and review diagnostic tests prescribe supplements, hormone replacement therapy when necessary and appropriate
- Educate guests/clients on the modality services
- Communicate effectively in the exchange of information. Consult with client to identify client goals and recommend/perform services/products to achieve optimal results
- Develop individual treatment plans based on services/supplements offered at Immunity to guests/clients
- Assist IV Lounge: starting, prepping, monitoring, IV’s
- Collaborate and strategize on ways to market and grow the business
- Chart accurately and promptly in the Electronic Medical Record (EMR)
- Help maintain efficient guest/client flow through communication with entire team
- Answer guest/client questions as needed and within scope of business standards
- Respond to life saving situations based upon medical standards, policies, procedures, and protocols within the scope of practice
- Complete other duties as assigned
- Education and Experience
- Licensed Nurse Practitioner, state of Florida
- Unrestricted DEA license
- Previous experience in function medicine is required
- Integrative or functional medicine certification preferred
- Ability to communicate effectively, written and verbal, with all staff and guests/clients
- Ability to demonstrate organizational skills and attention to detail
- Ability to work under pressure while staying professional to guests/staff