Health System-Supported Functional Medicine Physician Opportunity
One of the nation’s leading comprehensive health systems is seeking a board-certified Family Medicine or Internal Medicine physician with experience in Functional Medicine in Northville, Michigan.
As an integral member of this growing division, the incoming physician will empower patients to be active partners in managing their healthcare through the practice of evidence-based medicine and a healthy lifestyle.
- Practice patient-centered, individualized medical care that focuses on the whole patient
- Identify underlying factors that contribute to the onset of health problems or chronic disease
- Develop comprehensive, personalized treatment plans to address the unique needs and health goals of the patient through evidence-based medicine
- Work collaboratively with primary care providers and specialists to provide streamlined, coordinated care
- Cultivate lasting patient relationships through ongoing treatment, education and health coaching
- Grow this forward-thinking and progressive division within a leading health system.
- Board-certified (MD/DO) Family Medicine or Internal Medicine physician
- Minimum of three (3) years of clinical experience
- Clinical experience in Functional or Lifestyle Medicine preferred
- Certification in at least one of the following: Metabolic & Nutritional Medicine (American Academy of Anti-Aging Medicine), Functional Medicine (Institute of Functional Medicine)
Discover Northville, Michigan:
Named one of the Best Places to Live in Michigan by Niche, Northville is a lively suburb halfway between Ann Arbor & Detroit, featuring beautiful surrounds and ample attractions – all with a small community feel. Living here, you will enjoy:
-A vibrant and walkable downtown with specialty shops, art galleries, theaters and restaurants
-Special events ranging from outdoor markets to parades and concerts
-Well-maintained parks, trails and natural green space perfect for both exercise and exploration
-Topnotch public and private school options
-Family-friendly neighborhoods featuring a wide array of possibilities for home buyers – from stately 19th -Century Victorian houses to modern condos and town homes.
Please contact me for further details about this wonderful position! We are currently setting up interviews.