Our busy integrative medical office (solo practitioner MD) practices functional medicine with medical acupuncture. We are looking for an enthusiastic licensed acupuncturist with additional training in functional medicine. We seek a highly competent professional who will serve as an integral part of the care team. This person will have exceptional executive functioning skills who can communicate well with patients, provide exemplary medical care, help with marketing, and really step in where needed based on the needs of the practice. Salary will be dependent on experience.
Successful candidates must:
- be self-aware, highly organized, and skilled at both functional medicine and acupuncture.
have a “can-do” attitude and be eager to pitch in with whatever is necessary to get things done.
- be of strong character, exhibiting an exceptional mix of meticulousness, sensitivity, judgment, and top-notch communication skills.
- have excellent phone/written/people skills while communicating with patients
- have good computer skills and able to chart in an electronic health record system as well as communicate with patients via the EHR portal.
- know their own strengths and weaknesses, possessing a high degree of professionalism and expertise, while also knowing when to reach out to others for input and advice.
- must practice their own self-care to ensure that they are projecting their best self forward on a daily basis.
- clinic hours will be Monday through Thursday for combined functional medicine and acupuncture patients and acupuncture only procedures on Friday.
- review of chart, organization of data prior to new patient consults
interviewing, gathering histories and documenting medical assessments and plans- clinical decision making for functional medicine patients will be in conjunction with the physician
- full acupuncture only consults and procedures can be completely managed by an acupuncturist with supervision and guidance as needed by the physician.
- contribution to marketing the practice