Where expertise meets empathy, join our growing healthcare family! We are looking for a Family Physician/GP/Hospitalist/OBGyn who has a passion for hormonal health, women’s health and/or functional medicine.
The Institute for Hormonal Health (IHH) is the leading integrative medical clinic in Canada specializing in the treatment of health issues that are hormonal in origin. The Institute utilizes state-of-the-art technology and an unparalleled team of medical professionals to provide the highest level of care. To achieve optimal hormonal health, we look at the whole health of the patient and treat the cause rather than just the symptoms. IHH uses a proprietary model of collaboration between Medical Doctors and Naturopathic Doctors to provide an integrative and holistic approach to balancing hormones.
Why Join Our Team:
- Rewards that grow with you: Competitive compensation in thriving clinical practice with immediate caseload. Team member group benefits program plus discounts on medical-grade skin care and aesthetic services.
- Your partner in care: Access to a professional, interdisciplinary team and work under the guidance of Dr. Kristy Prouse MD FRCSC (OB/GYN).
- Learn from the best: Training provided, which includes an online education program and access to a collaborative group of doctors in the GraceMed network.
We are looking for a provider who:
- Provides Direct Client Care in clinic 3-5 days per week with a focus on diagnosing and treating hormonal issues. Eager to learn and excel in a career focused on hormonal health.
- Ensures that standards of client care are maintained according to accepted Ontario College of Family Physicians, College of Physicians and Surgeons of Ontario standards and policies of IHH/GraceMed and the Regulated Health Professions Act.
- Excels in patient communication, listening to patient concerns to ensure they feel heard and showing an empathetic approach with open dialogue. Performs telephone and video consultation, when necessary, which may include assessment and advice.
- Makes internal referrals to other IHH/GraceMed staff as appropriate; and externally as needed. Performs necessary back-up clinical functions for other clinical staff (patient email inquiries etc).
- Participates in the development of health promotion and gives support to determinants of health and treatment strategies.
What you will bring along:
- Current registration and in good standing with Ontario College of Family Physicians or College of Physicians and Surgeons of Ontario (CPSO)
- Membership and Certification from the College of Family Physicians of Canada (CFPC)
- Training in Functional Medicine
- Member of the Canadian Medical Protective Association (CMPA)
- One (1) year experience post-medical license
- Demonstrate commitment to and knowledge of health promotion
- The dedication to always practice patient advocacy
- Non-judgmental and empathetic attitude
IHH is part of GraceMed, a growing organization whose purpose is to help a growing number of patients realize their true self, whether through cosmetic surgery, dermatology, medical aesthetics and/or hormonal health services. We are a caring organization with world-class medical professionals, that incorporates state-of-the-art technology with industry-leading procedures to provide best-in-class care for patients.
To submit your application or for more information, please click “Apply For” button.
GraceMed is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to a diverse and inclusive workforce. Accommodations are available upon request for candidates with disabilities taking part in all aspects of the selection process.
We thank all candidates for applying, however, only successful candidates will be contacted for an interview.