Functional Medicine Physician, Nurse Practitioner or Physician Assistant
We’re recruiting for a Functional Medicine Provider (MD/DO and NP/PA) to join a leading organization that is transforming healthcare. Our client is seeking a provider with a passion for personalized healthcare and growing a career in the field.
This is an excellent opportunity to work with a growth oriented organization that provides continuous learning and development, as well as a full support staff so you can focus on patient care. You’ll work with respected mentors in the field and be on top of the latest advancements in functional medicine.
- Cash practice seeing only 4-6 patients/day
- 4-day workweek. No call and No weekends
- Thriving, established and collaborative practice with experienced clinicians
- Great benefits and compensation package
- Integrative and Functional Medicine education/experience
- 2 yrs clinical experience; 1 yr in integrative, functional or longevity medicine practice preferred
The community is known for its friendly neighborhoods and vibrant city centers. The practice is located in a medical complex with access to nature trails.