Functional Medicine Physician (MD/DO)
Our client is seeking a Functional Medicine Physician (MD/DO) to help them respond to patient demand and support continued growth of their established practice.
This clinic supports patients seeking resources to optimize health and longevity. They are recognized experts in Bioidentical Hormone Replacement Therapy and take a root cause approach with all patients.
The founder of this practice stated they’ve had a long, successful career at this practice because, “Here you see the direct and successful results of the therapy work you do with patients over and over, and it feeds your soul! As a clinician, you make a tangible difference.”
- Longer patient visits averaging 6-10 patients per day (cash practice)
- Opportunity to partner with an experienced and successful provider who has built a large and loyal patient panel. Their exponential growth is all from word of mouth.
- A mentor who is eager to work with and teach a physician that is excited to grow a career in the field.
- Competitive compensation and benefit package
- Option to start as Part-Time and grow into Full-Time
- Quality of life – no nights or weekends, 4 clinical days per week
- Relocation may be considered
- Anti-Aging, Integrative or Functional Medicine education
- BHRT experience preferred
The practice is located in a beautiful region of Northern California offering access to a variety of business, recreation, and education opportunities.