Holistic wellness center seeks MD/DO and NP for room rental and potential partnership as well as RN/LPN and other holistic practitioners, in a new and exciting growth opportunity
Florida’s Natural Farmacy is coming under new ownership and expanding its integrative wellness facility and retail space. We have a current patient base and provide functional nutrition coaching and testing, naturopathic wellness consults, acupuncture, massage therapy and IonCleanse detox therapy but are looking to build our team. The Farmacy and wellness center has 6 treatment/office rooms and a large front retail space. We are revamping this retail space to include the principle of “Food as Medicine,” to provide doctor prescribed meal plans to patients, provide professional level supplements and other holistic wellness retail items.
We are looking to take the wellness center to the next level by integrating a DO/MD (and NP, RN or LPN) and together, build new modalities including an IV Therapy and peptide program.
We are seeking a MD/DO to act as Medical Director as part of our team. If you’d like to practice with us onsite, we will offer a room rental option and partnership opportunities. You will practice as an independent contractor but have full front desk and booking support and keep 100% profits from your services. Medical Director duties will go towards sweat equity partnership. For an offsite Medical Director, a monthly rate will be negotiated. We are planning a robust marketing project which will be underway once we have the optimal team in place.
RN/LPN position will be part time to start. Must have 2+ years experience with IV and subcutaneous injection therapy.
We are also seeking other holistic practitioners to join our team as independent contractors (room rentals). We are considering all forms of licensure (DC, LAc, LMT, energy worker, neurofeedback practitioner, craniosacral therapist, licensed mental health counselor, etc.) and are selecting practitioners based on experience and who best fits into our team/growth environment.
The ideal candidate will:
- Be a team player
- Leave ego at the door and maintain a kind, compassionate attitude to all colleagues and staff
- Have a strong spiritual/faith perspective
- Have exceptional communication skills
- Maintain a strong sense of creativity and passion for holistic health
- Be a strong problem solver for new and creative ways to provide services to the community, with a mindset for growth
- Have a strong work ethic and be motivated to manage your own schedule: days, hours, vacations
- Have a minimum of two years experience in clinical practice and strong functional medicine knowledge base
- Be knowledgeable about implementation of advanced IV and peptide therapies, including ozone
- FL license and DEA
Start date: ASAP, with new programs up and running by February 1st, 2023.
Room rentals available ASAP.
Note: When submitting your resume, please indicate whether you are interested in the Medical Director onsite or offsite opportunity; or if you are looking for an hourly rate (NP/RN/LPN) or room rental only (all other practitioners). Thanks and we look forward to hearing from you!« Back