Innovative primary care and functional medicine center in Phoenix is seeking a Nurse Practitioner and Physician (DO/MD) to add to our dynamic team of medical providers
Essential Family Health and Wellness specializes in superior patient care, with an integrative healing approach, to assist our patients and the community in achieving overall optimal health. We seek a provider experienced in functional medicine that shares our passion, principles, and vision. Our center has grown exponentially and our patients and potential patients expect and deserve the highest quality of care.
We pride ourselves on offering a full spectrum of healing modalities including OMT, IV therapy, nutrition and wellness coaching, acupuncture, medical massage, in addition to traditional medical services. Our “Well Kitchen” classes provide group education and our diagnostic suites include non-invasive cardiovascular and brain assessments and therapy. With osteopathic and functional medicine principles as our compass, we focus on structural balance, and the innate wisdom of the body to aid in the reversal of chronic disease, fostering positive health outcomes.
- Conduct thorough and caring patient examinations
- Effectively address patient concerns, labs, and follow-ups
- Properly refer patients to next steps of optimal care
- Effective use of EMR including precise chart notations
- Collaborative efforts with our team for advanced patient care
- Active NP/DO/MD license in Arizona
- 3+ years practicing functional medicine
- Positive attitude with a desire to learn and implement new, breakthrough technologies
- Kind and appropriate patient care is a must
- Full time
- Negotiable on compensation plan
*Health, dental and vision insurance, matching 401K, and PTO available.
If you believe you are the person we are searching for, please apply. We look forward to hearing from you.« Back