Integrative Health Physician (MD/DO) (0.6 – 1.0 FTE) – 100% Remote Opportunity
- This is a 100% remote position.
- This is a fantastic opportunity to join our rapidly growing Integrative Health department.
- Our ideal candidate must have expertise and experience in Integrative Health, essentially practicing root-cause functional medicine.
- This position is a “from home”, with the worksite designated as Duluth Clinic First Street Integrative Health Department.
- Within the Integrative Health Department; we aim to provide high quality, cost effective service, creating access to high demand, holistic care, utilizing a team approach.
- Must be an energetic, collaborative individual with exceptional communication skills, who is also able to work well independently. This candidate should be a natural leader who is adaptable as we integrate new approaches to care.
- Our model strives to provide high-quality, efficient service that includes MD/DOs, APCs, licensed acupuncturists, registered dietician/Certified Nutrition Specialist and other professionals. We promote a culture of patient centeredness, social equity and staff resilience.
- Shift details: Between 8:00AM – 5PM, M-F at a mutually agreed upon schedule to fulfill 0.6 – 1.0 FTE
- Limited, call schedule by phone only after hours
- EPIC medical records
- BC/BE Family Practice, Internal Medicine, Ob/Gyn, or Med-Peds
- One year of practice as an integrative clinician plus at least one of the following:
- Completion of a fellowship in Integrative Medicine
- Certified by the American Board of Integrative Medicine
- Diplomate of the former American Board of Integrative Holistic Medicine
- Certified Institute for Functional Medicine Practitioner
- Other experience as determined appropriate by section chair
Or contact: Eric Bain, Physician Recruiter
218-786-8427 • (fax) 218-722-9952
Essentia Health is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, sexual identity, national origin, disability, or protected Veteran Status.