Practitioner of Functional Medicine (DO, ND, APRN or PA)
Who are we?
Ego differs from conventional medical spas and wellness centers. We believe that the secret to maximizing one’s sense of self is in addressing the entire person. Inside and out. We provide state of the art aesthetic treatments as well as lifestyle management, and holistic health solutions. Common conditions that we treat include: BHRT, autoimmune disorders, neurodegenerative diseases, gastrointestinal problems, chronic fatigue and fibromyalgia, allergies, hormone imbalances, chronic pain, diseases of aging, heart disease, high blood pressure, diabetes, joint pain, sexual health treatments, weight loss, peptides. Expertise in functional lab reviews, patient care, thyroid and hormone management. Must have a willingness to learn and continue furthering their knowledge with Integrative Medicine Continuing Education classes.
- Related experience as DO, NMD, APRN or PA: 2 years (Required)
- Evaluation and management of diagnostic testing including lab results: 1 year
- Hormone replacement therapy, peptides, pellets, etc.: 1 year (Preferred)
- Applicants must be able to provide a demonstrated interest in Integrative/Functional Medicine.
- Must have (and maintain) national certification by an approved Board.
- Must have (and maintain) an active DEA license in the state of CA.
- Must have (and maintain) current BLS and ACLS certification.
- Excellent written and interpersonal communication skills.
- Develop and implement patient treatment plans.
- Prescribe pharmacologic and nonpharmacologic therapies, including, but not limited to, medications, peptides, and hormone replacement therapies.
- Attend education workshops and seminars, review recent publications, establishing personal networks, and participate in professional societies in order to maintain expert and technical knowledge.
- Dedication to providing the highest quality customer/patient care and experience.
- Verifiable track record of your ability to exercise independent medical judgment
- Familiarity with establishing, complying with, and adapting to clinical protocols.
- Capable of working effectively and safely without direct supervision.
- Knowledgeable of various aesthetic services and skincare treatments.