Unique opportunity for an MD/DO/NP
A thriving 25-year-old integrative/Ayurvedic Medical practice looking for an MD/DO, Naturopath or Nurse practitioner interested in eventually taking over the entire practice. This practice is in Louisville Colorado just outside of Boulder.
The practice includes the following modalities that are included in the offer:
- Low level cold laser therapy using the Erchonia 635 laser
- Pulse magnetic therapy using the PMT 100
- Lymphatic Enhancement therapy using the Lymphstar Pro from Arcturus Star
- Two halotherapy rooms
- Ayurvedic and traditional massages
- Myofascial release and pelvicology
- Chinese Medicine and acupuncture
These combined therapies alone net the practice an average of $6000-$6500/month since the start of 2022. Prior to Covid, the halotherapy rooms alone averaged a net income of $7K/month on their own.
In addition, the Family Practice physician/owner of the practice has a thriving integrative practice with consultations in Ayurveda and Functional Medicine. The doctor will continue practicing 2 days / week and continue to funnel patients to all these modalities.
The offering is as follows and has several possibilities:
- The right properly trained individual takes over the existing modalities mentioned above (excluding the physician continuing with their private practice) and starts building their own practice in addition to using the existing 3200 square feet of space. They would be responsible for continuing to work with our practitioners and independent contractors while bringing in new modalities if they so choose as there is space available to do so. As mentioned, there is a safety net of $6500.00/month in net income presently and growing. The prospective medical practitioner would sign on to a minimum 5-year lease starting at $8500/month for the first year with agreed upon 3-5% yearly increases for the term of the agreement. The lease is for the space and all of the equipment mentioned. They would be responsible for utilities, supplies, and everything else associated with running the business. They would essentially need to generate between 2-3K in monthly revenues from their own practice to break even. That is done presently in one day of seeing patients by the current physician. The current physician would retain access to one small office 2 days/ week for 6 months of the year. This helps the practice as the physician will continue to refer their patients to all the other modalities. The other six winter months of the year the physician will see patients via Zoom as they are out of town. The current physician will continue receiving their own income from their private practice and keep their established corporate name. All other income derived from the practice will flow through to new tenants.
- Option 2 is for a qualified individual interested in taking over the practice with the above scenario but needing to first establish themselves with a safety net. We would entertain bringing in a qualified practitioner as an independent contractor whose long-term plan involves taking over the practice as described in option 1. We would help as best as we can to grow their practice as they get established with the intent of turning over the practice within one year’s time as they learn our business model. That individual would need to make the commitment to take over the practice after one year with the similar terms outlined above. Option 2 would fully recognize that there are no guaranteed income projections as we help grow your practice to the best of our abilities and that there is a 50/50 split on all income derived from seeing patients. However, we would provide a low-risk safe environment for you to grow your own independent practice with a mentorship on practice management.
Please feel free to call us at 303-444-1999 (office) or 720-352-0577 ( cell) and ask for Allen to discuss in much more detail.« Back