Our client’s mission is to provide personalized end to end health care through a patient-centric model driven by service and quality. This organization delivers exemplary customer service combined with cutting-edge medical and wellness-enhancing practices to its patient members. The clinic and the physician serve as the patient’s advocate and advisor for any medical or health-related issue.
This opportunity offers:
- Limited patient panels seeing only 3-5 patients/day encouraging quality patient care over quantity.
- Supportive team environment to include advanced practice provider, medical assistants, nurses and a dedicated administrative and customer care staff. Back office support to handle all patient data entry and medical documentation.
- Outstanding compensation package + benefits
- Relocation assistance offered
- Board Certified – preference for Family or Internal Medicine
- 5 + years of clinical experience; experience or education in Integrative/Functional Medicine.
- Exhibit a strong sense of initiative and personal leadership, demonstrating the ability to function independently, and working in large multi-cultural teams.
- Passionate about caring for patients.
- Must be a skilled diagnostician with the competency to coordinate care and refer to specialists when appropriate.
- Must be experienced and comfortable with technology.