Clinical Health Educator – Hormone Health
What to Expect:
Do you want to take your clinical knowledge out of daily practice and help other clinicians grow and succeed in the business of nutrition and lifestyle medicine? If you answered yes, then this is the opportunity you have been looking for! We are seeking a highly motivated integrative/functional medicine clinician with expertise in Female and Male Hormone Health and Stress Resilience to join our team! Our mission is to transform the practice of medicine, and we are looking for a like-minded individual who shares our values and wants to invest their passion and lifework into changing the way healthcare is being delivered. This full-time (Monday through Friday 8:00am to 5:00pm), salaried position, is located at our corporate office in Barrington, IL. This is an ON-SITE POSITION.
- Managing and Developing Clinical Education and Product Marketing Activities to maximize sales of our hormone health program.
- Oversee messaging and development of literature associated with the program and products.
- Provide training and technical assistance to Sales and Customer Service.
- Identify clinical tools for health care professionals to support the utilization of the program.
What You Will Contribute:
- At least two (2) years of Integrative/Functional Clinical experience as a licensed healthcare provider (Required).
- Expertise in utilizing nutrition and lifestyle interventions to address hormonal health.
- A Bachelor’s Degree in science or nutrition is required, and 3-5 years of sales and/or marketing experience is preferred.
- Ability to communicate Clinical concepts in both verbal and written communication formats.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Power Point).
- A high level of organizational ability with skills in timeline management.
What You Will Receive:
- Competitive compensation with sales incentives.
- Health, Dental, Vision, Life, 401K with matching, HSA with company contribution.
- Immediate Paid Time Off, starting annually at 15 days.
- Paid Holidays on business workdays.
- Company-paid on-site wellness meals.
- Gym membership reimbursement.
- Employee Assistance Program.
- Voluntary benefits: short-term disability, whole/term life, hospital indemnity, critical illness, accident expense.
- Opportunities for growth and development such as company university and tuition reimbursement options.
- On-staff health coach, one-on-one or group coaching.
- Health and wellness initiatives: walking challenge, weight loss challenge, health risk assessment and more!
Why Work at Ortho Molecular Products:
Simply put, our healthcare system is broken. It is expensive, complicated, and dysfunctional. At Ortho Molecular Products, our vision is to transform the practice of medicine. Every day, across America and the world, we help health care providers implement better solutions for health challenges that include lifestyle medicine and nutritional therapies proven to improve patient outcomes. We do this by manufacturing science-based products and developing innovative clinical programs for doctors that help their patients get better faster.
We are looking for people who align with our mission and want to invest their lifework and passion into transforming the practice of medicine. Our team is purpose-driven, values-based, and service-focused. We are looking for likeminded people who want to join the movement that is changing the way healthcare is being delivered.
Ortho Molecular Products is an Equal Opportunity Employer.