Clinical Health Educator
Are you a passionate about health? Do you love teaching patients about natural solutions through nutrition and lifestyle change? Do you want to take your clinical knowledge out of daily practice and help other clinicians grow and succeed in the business of nutrition and lifestyle medicine? If you answered yes, then this is the opportunity you have been looking for!
We are looking for Clinicians with expertise in the following areas:
- Musculoskeletal Health
- Hormone Health
- Immune Health
- Foundation Nutrition
- Cardiovascular Health
*Please note this is 100% onsite and is not a remote position.
What to Expect:
- Manage, develop, and implement product marketing activities to maximize sales of the program.
- Oversee messaging and development of literature associated with the program and products.
- Provide training, education, and technical assistance to Sales and Customer Service.
- Identify clinical tools for health care professionals for the utilization of the program.
- Develop patient-focused messaging and resources for product sell-through tools.
- Coordinate with Manufacturing, Marketing and Product Development in launching new products associated with the program.
- Provide product feedback and customer comments to Marketing and Product Development.
- Monitor industry trends for new product ideas and ground-breaking nutraceutical uses and communicate ideas to Sales, Marketing, and Product Development.
- Provides territory analysis of competition and potential to Sales and Marketing management.
- Provide regular market and sales analysis to Marketing and Sales.
What You Will Contribute:
- Functional medicine knowledge
- At least two (2) years’ experience in a clinical setting and be a licensed health care provider
- A Bachelor’s degree, in science or nutrition
- 3-5 years of sales and or marketing experience preferred
- Experience in the use of lifestyle/ healthy living to achieve wellness goals
- Concise and effective verbal and written communication skills
- Working Knowledge of Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Power Point)
- High level of organizational ability with skills in timeline management
- Ability to work independently to achieve pre-determined goals
- Attentiveness and Diligence
What You Will Receive:
- Competitive Compensation with Bonus Program
- Medical, Dental, Vision, Company Paid Life Insurance, and 401(k) with Employer Match
- Voluntary Benefits: Short Term Disability, Life, Critical Illness, Accident, & Hospital Indemnity
- Paid Time Off and Holiday
- Job Specific Training & Tuition Reimbursement Program
- Wellness & Employee Assistance Program, Gym Reimbursements, and Healthy, On-site Company Paid Meals
- Free Monthly Products, Employee Discounts, and Employee Referral Incentives
Why Work at Ortho Molecular Products:
Simply put, our healthcare system is broken. It is expensive, complicated, and dysfunctional. At Ortho Molecular Products, our vision is to transform the practice of medicine. Every day, across America and the world, we help health care providers implement better solutions for health challenges that include lifestyle medicine and nutritional therapies proven to improve patient outcomes. We do this by manufacturing science-based products and developing innovative clinical programs for doctors that help their patients get better faster.
We are looking for people who align with our mission and want to invest their lifework and passion into transforming the practice of medicine. Our team is purpose-driven, values-based, and service-focused. We are looking for likeminded people who want to join the movement that is changing the way healthcare is being delivered.
Ortho Molecular Products honors the service of our military veterans and understands how that service translates to a successful career. We invite you to explore the Ortho website to learn about our career opportunities and apply. Ortho Molecular Products is an Equal Opportunity Employer.