Remote Functional Medicine Physician (MD/DO)
About Ciba Health:
Ciba Health’s mission is to spread awareness and access to a proactive approach to healthcare. We aim to provide solutions that promote evolution in people’s health by empowering self-care. Ciba Health integrates a precision medicine approach with accessible technology, delivering a personalized healthcare experience that treats, reverses, and prevents chronic conditions. The goal of preventive medicine is to help people stay healthy. A comprehensive preventive care program can lower your odds of becoming severely ill. Ciba Health methods are designed to not only develop plans but also to help equip patients with the behavioral skills to practice their own prevention.
About this role:
We currently have multiple opportunities for Physicians who are trained and practice in Functional Medicine to collaborate with our dynamic multi-disciplinary team who is flipping healthcare on its head and shifting the paradigm of the “sick-care model” to the “well-care model” of the future. This provider will be excited to provide compassionate care from a remote location (home, office, etc.). In this role, you will be working with clients to ask the right questions, listen attentively, and match them with the kind of care they need and want in order to improve their health.
Our ideal candidate is an experienced Functional Medicine Doctor with an innovative and holistic approach to patient care. The candidate must be professional, efficient and organized, very reliable and honest, independent, have an excellent team work ethic and of course, be a stellar practitioner.
Who we are seeking:
- MD or DO Level, Board-Certified and Licensed Physician
- 2 years experience in Functional Medicine/ Root Cause Medicine.
- Must have at least 10 state medical licenses to be considered Full Time.
- Bonus points to you have: OK, NY, NJ, PA state licenses.
- Willingness to explore additional state medical licenses
- Comfortability with providing excellent care via virtual care
- Tech proficiency within a digital health and remote company culture setting
- Desire to work with a multidisciplinary team of physicians, dietitians, health coaches and mental health therapists
- Competitive compensation
- Remote work location
- Flexible schedule (Sunday to Saturday)
- Opportunities to grow with an exciting digital health startup