We at Carlsbad Integrative Medical Center are a growing integrative practice located in beautiful Carlsbad, less than 6 miles from the Pacific coastline and sunny beaches.
We’re looking for a full time physician , board certified Family/Internal Medicine who values treating the patient as a whole and seeking out the root cause of the patient’s health concerns or goals. The practice takes most PPO insurances.
This is an excellent opportunity for a driven, self directed, and adaptable physician wiling to grow a young practice and work with like minded clinicians providing a host of services in a functional integrative environment. Our team consists of nurses, MAs, a chiropractor, and a health coach, with plans to add others as we grow. Competitive compensation package available.
Our ideal candidate would be joining our CIMC family and upholding the value of patient care as a priority. Knowledge and experience in Integrative Medicine, Herbal and Natural Medicines, Functional Medicine, and other manual therapies or mind/body techniques would be highly desirable.
Our mission is to give the patient a healing experience from the moment they call and become a new patient to the moment they walk out the door. We value communication, integrity, compassion, empathy, enthusiasm, and fresh perspectives when it comes to running a successful practice. We want to give the patient an experience of wellness and hope as they embark on their healing journey with our team.
We are located just six miles from the beach in north San Diego county, in a business park with many community businesses. We are 30 mins from San Diego with many tourist attractions, and an active lifestyle that is ideal for raising a family.
Job responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Interpreting,and managing functional lab testing, hormone testing, nutrient and metabolic testing, organic acids, food sensitivity, etc.
- Prescribing prescriptions as well as therapeutic supplements, hormones and medications relevant to an integrative care office
- Managing patients in a team setting
- Expected to see 10-16 patients a day
- 1 hour initial consults and 30 min follow up appointments
Some services offered at CIMC:
- Intravenous therapies
- Bioidentical hormone replacement therapy
- Lifestyle education
- Chiropractic care
- Egoscue muscular skeletal support
- Full Family Practice care
We look forward to you joining the team and making a greater impact in our patients health and lives!